POAS addict going into rehab

LOL nah I know I'm clear, I got AF this morning and that is obviously A Sign that I should be drinking plenty of wine with my mates this weekend.

Also planning on eating a ton of seafood and soft cheese and maybe some stuff like mousse with raw eggs in it, yeah I'm going to do the fun stuff and turn the dial down on TTC this month.

I might POAS for ov though, just for scientific purposes, mind.

I know what you mean, it's dispiriting getting the BFN.

This cycle I'm absolutely NOT going to test until I'm 18 DPO, this month was my first proper TTC cycle and I burned though 4 IC tests so I totally agreed with your comments starting this thread.

Did you avoid charting this month or not? I must admit I like the charting, but I'm an Excel tragic.:wacko:

There are a couple of sites out there that chart for you, you just have to enter in your temp and if you want to collect other data CM etc that too. I use the one at TCOYF. The free version stores 3 months of charts then I just print them. There's also one at Fertility Friend that a lot of gals on here use. I tried it but don't like it as much although it is faster to update than TCOYF. The programs calculate your coverline and O date too. Very helpful IMHO! :thumbup:

Thanks,am using an Android App called Ovuview + my own customised spreadsheet, I based it on TCOYF but modified it a bit and once I have more data I'll be making some more improvements to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->