poas addict........quite the opposite!!!

MrsHart2b

Mummy to Oliver & due 2nd
Reaction score
i know there are quite a lot of self confessed poas addicts on here.....

but are there any of you that are actually scared of poas? Im now 4 days late and really dont want to test, am scared!!! I would rather af just showed up than look on a test and it be negative! i think its cos while im just waiting for af to show up i still have a bit of hope but if i go test and its negative it will just crush me! how do u addicts do it??

I don't know....guess I just like to have all of the information that I can get.

I am a major POAS addict so I would just like to say I admire your self control.....4 days past....I would have taken about 4 tests already!!! Yay for you!!! I did see someone else that was like 2 weeks late and hadn't tested......couldn't imagine!!! lol

Oh i know I completely agree. I hate for a test to be negative everytime I tested before oh would have a coaching session with me and try to tell me that we would just try again. It doesn't help when I see a negative result it makes me want to crawl under a corner and cry cry cry.

On the contrary I just have to know. The 2 week wait is absolutely torture. I would just like to know as soon as possible. It's very weird feeling especially if a new symptom arises that may point towards pregnancy i get excited. and i just want to test asap

Nope I'm a POAS WHORE and can't resist the high I get buying test and peeing on them :blush:

Good luck when you test honey!

lol @ liz2!!!!

I think that why i dont like testing now cos i just got too upset when it was negative, seem to be able to cope more when af just turns up! I have had no symptoms yet but have not been symptom spotting cos i dont want to work myself up. we have been trying for 10 months so shoudl be used to being disappointed!

Have you given yourself a deadline?

X

I'm also kinda scared to test. I managed to make it to 15 dpo when I got pg with DD before I tested, so part of me thinks I need to do the same this time. This past cycle I was going to test on Sunday but AF came on Saturday. Usually AF comes before I can test anyway, so it hardly matters. I also have a habit of testing not using FMU, that way I can give myself hope if it's BFN. Anyone else do that?

think i spent a months wages on peeing sticks last month hubby said he was gonna paint some sticks blue and green just to feed my addiction !

lol @ liz2!!!!

I think that why i dont like testing now cos i just got too upset when it was negative, seem to be able to cope more when af just turns up! I have had no symptoms yet but have not been symptom spotting cos i dont want to work myself up. we have been trying for 10 months so shoudl be used to being disappointed!

Isnt the high killed when u get a negative tho? i def agree its exciting buying them knowing you going to pee on them and u could get a positive but then i just think the low point when its a negative is much worse! i think im just a pesimist!!! :dohh:

lol @ liz2!!!!

Isnt the high killed when u get a negative tho? i def agree its exciting buying them knowing you going to pee on them and u could get a positive but then i just think the low point when its a negative is much worse! i think im just a pesimist!!! :dohh:

Not really as I alway test from about 9dpo, so I think to myself, OH I'll do it all again tomorrow :rofl:

not given myself a deadline, even to scared to do that!!! hehe maybe i should!

Jefner- i have done that before when i have talked my self into testing!

fluffyblue - thats a proper addiction!!! hehe

For the first few months of trying I took tests all the time, now I'm like you--I can't stand to see the negative so I just don't test.

lol @ liz2!!!!

Not really as I alway test from about 9dpo, so I think to myself, OH I'll do it all again tomorrow :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that made me chuckle!!

Well, I'm a whore, so I'd be testing :)

Did you track ovulation? If so, then bloody test.

XXX

I agree Mrs JD "when you gotta test you gotta test" so to quote - the sticks are so bloody cheap thats how i rationalise it !

i stopped tracking a few months ago cos i got fed up with it all, but its very obvious to me when i ov each month so i know im late, just cant bring myslef to do it!!! maybe in a week ill test, its my oh bday today too and i wanted to test so if it was a bfp i could surprise him but then figured if it was a bfn id be down and didnt want to be on his bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->