poas addict........quite the opposite!!!

Well girlies, I managed to.....................talk my self out of testing this morning! :dohh:

still no sign of af tho but no syptoms either! I keep telling myself that af will show up in day or two, am cycle day 43 now and never had a cycle longer than 39 (normaly between 37 and 39 with the odd shorter cycle!)

sorry if the suspence is killing u all, i tried to do itbut am good at talking myslef out of things!:wacko:

YAY that's ok. Long cycles! Mine have been like this:

Cycle 1 - 37 Days
Cycle 2 - 45 Days
Cycle 3 - 26 Days
Cycle 4 - 31 Days
Cycle 5 - 45 Days
Cycle 6 - 56 Days (cyst on ovary - 7cm)
Cycle 7 - 29 Days ( + opk but no temp rise)
Cycle 8 - 33 Days (+ opk but no temp rise)
Cycle 9 - 44 Days
Cycle 10 - 39 Days
Cycle 11 - /?? assume 32-33 Days because of +opk and thermal shift CD 19 :happydance:

Just take your time and test when YOU are ready. I hate those stupid BFN's anyway. Like a smack in the face:dohh:

i worry about testing too, managed to hold off last month despite all the tests in my cupboard!
i am swaying more and more towards listening to my body.
good luck when you test, hope you get your bfp xxx

Well girlies, I managed to.....................talk my self out of testing this morning! :dohh:

still no sign of af tho but no syptoms either! I keep telling myself that af will show up in day or two, am cycle day 43 now and never had a cycle longer than 39 (normaly between 37 and 39 with the odd shorter cycle!)

sorry if the suspence is killing u all, i tried to do itbut am good at talking myslef out of things!:wacko:

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: less talking to yourself and get into that POAS Whore mode :rofl:

XX

:dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: less talking to yourself and get into that POAS Whore mode :rofl:

XX

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (note to self.... I will become i whore, i will become a whore!!!)

YAY that's ok. Long cycles! Mine have been like this:

Cycle 1 - 37 Days
Cycle 2 - 45 Days
Cycle 3 - 26 Days
Cycle 4 - 31 Days
Cycle 5 - 45 Days
Cycle 6 - 56 Days (cyst on ovary - 7cm)
Cycle 7 - 29 Days ( + opk but no temp rise)
Cycle 8 - 33 Days (+ opk but no temp rise)
Cycle 9 - 44 Days
Cycle 10 - 39 Days
Cycle 11 - /?? assume 32-33 Days because of +opk and thermal shift CD 19 :happydance:

Just take your time and test when YOU are ready. I hate those stupid BFN's anyway. Like a smack in the face:dohh:

Boooooooooo to long and irregular cycles, i hope they start being regular for u hun!

Whoring usually brings about :bfp:s quicker too! Just saying! ;)

I talk myself out of it sometimes. If you have any OPK's lying around... pee on one of those. If it's positive, then take an HPT! :) I always test the waters first!

i have no opks left just one ic left! didnt bother buying anymore when got fed up with it all! got cramps today but not as bad as af yet, dont feel like its on its wya either *touch wood* have decided to leave it till end of week and if no af then gonna test......as long as i dont talk myslef out of it! :wacko:

Just did a stock check and i have 31, yes 31 HPT's just sitting there waiting to be peed on!

Just did a stock check and i have 31, yes 31 HPT's just sitting there waiting to be peed on!

Crikey!! the most i have had was 10 and that took me 6 months to use! how qucik do u go thru them?

I have 9 hpt's, I ordered 10 in may and used one today so LOL i don't pee on sticks much.

Had to this morning though because of a dream i had last night. Needless to say the dream hasn't come true yet.

Holy cow!!!! How on earth did you ever save so many?? I pee on them as soon as I get them!! lol

I totally get what you mean.. I just posted a thread about it!!
I'm 16/17 dpo and I reeeeeeeeeeally wanna do one but after my (short lived) poas addiction lead to too much dissapointment now I'm putting it off continuously!
And it's totally true about how you just deal with your af cos it just comes and your like.. damn... but with a test you get so excited that it could be positive that it's a blow when it's not.. and the whole thing just goes in the blink of an eye.

Hmm... I had decided to test this weekend but now I think I might wait a full month... or forever... wait til i get a HUGE bump and then test hahaha xxx

I don't buy HPTs until it's time to use them! I can't keep them lying around or I might pee on them during AF! LOL I'd be ok with a negative during THAT time! :)

Good for you with 31! I don't know how you do it! :)

I totally get what you mean.. I just posted a thread about it!!
I'm 16/17 dpo and I reeeeeeeeeeally wanna do one but after my (short lived) poas addiction lead to too much dissapointment now I'm putting it off continuously!
And it's totally true about how you just deal with your af cos it just comes and your like.. damn... but with a test you get so excited that it could be positive that it's a blow when it's not.. and the whole thing just goes in the blink of an eye.

Hmm... I had decided to test this weekend but now I think I might wait a full month... or forever... wait til i get a HUGE bump and then test hahaha xxx

:rofl:I keep saying that.....illl test at weekend, or maybe ishould wait until i put on weight!!!:rofl: i think for me its a bit of a control thing aswell, im controlling it and i wont be beaten by the stick!!! :rofl:

DH thinks i am very weird for having so many sticks lol.

In my defense, 25 of them are Internet cheapies that arrived on the same day as AF last cycle. Was totally convinced last month as i had every symptom in the book so practically bought every different sort of test i came across lol.

Determined not to test till 10DPO this cycle (by the way I have no willpower whatsoever so this is subject to change lol).

2DPO now.... bring on the PeeingOAS!!

You have more cajones than I do! I am 8 DPO and my temp shot up this morning and its taking every ounce of self control in my body to wait AT LEAST 2 more days :laugh2:

I feel a proper wierdo, everyone seems to loves testing an i dont!!:rofl:

If af doesnt show by the weekend ill def test!!!

MrsHart2b im the same as yourself i know if i ordered test sticks my oh would know ttc is getting to me and im trying to put his mind at ease that im ok with it..but im not! i think if i did hav them i still wouldnt use them as the BFNs im getting used to seeing are getting me down,id rather wait untill AF is actually late then i would know there is a chance of seeing the 2 pink lines i pray for :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->