POAS addicts... when did you get your BFP's?

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
Hey all.. just wondering what DPO you got your BFP's. Specifically those who started testing early..

12dpo with my first and 10dpo with my second.

Baby 1 tested first time day af was due.
Baby 2 tested first time day before af was due.
(I didn't know back then you could even test early.)
Baby 3 I was 6 weeks along before testing because I thought I had af when I bled lightly.
Baby 4 tested first time at 10 dpo and was positive.
Baby 5 had an evap at 9 dpo and positive at 10 dpo.
Baby 6 blazing positive first time testing at 9 dpo.
Baby 7 evaps at 8, 9, and 10 dpo. Positive at 11 dpo. Hcg on 11 dpo was 11.
Baby 8 negative with fmu and positive with smu at 9 dpo.
Baby 9 extremely faint positives starting at 4 dpo. By 9 dpo I was sure. Told my ob it had to be impossible and he argued otherwise.
Baby 10 extremely faint at 9 dpo when blood hcg was 3.

I had a two chemicals that tested positive at 7 dpo. Two miscarriages that I didn't test before af with. One miscarriage that didn't show until 12 dpo even with testing early. And one miscarriage recently that was 9 dpo.

#1 10/11 dpo, bfn two days prior
#2 8/9 DPO latest
#3 12 DPO didn’t test earlier

All based only on dates. Xx

I got a stark white negative all up till the day I was due. And even then, there was only the slightest positive after the test had dried. If I hadn't had been bad and rechecked the test hours later, I wouldn't have caught it.

My DH and I started TTC for baby #1 in November. That was my first cycle off BC. That cycle lasted 30 days which was long for me even pre BC. On to TTC Cycle #2. Once AF was over I started seeing fertile CM right away. I did an OPK test at CD 9 and saw rising LH. At CD 10 I got a positive OPK. We BD that day, on CD 11 when I got another positive, and CD 12. That was it. I am a POAS addict so I had done an HCG around 8DPO and it was negative. Thinking I was out, I took an HCG just for the heck of it at 10 DPO or CD 22 and I got a BFP. I proceeded to test 8 different times on 5 different branded tests. All were BFP. I tested again today which would have been 16 DPO because I was still in disbelief, BFP! I can't believe it. The result is so dark now too. I'm so worried though that we are excited for nothing. Today would have been my missed period as predicted in my fertility friend app. It's very early so I know anything could happen.

I started testing at about 5 DPO with my last pregnancy and didn't get a positive until 14 DPO.

9 dpo thought I saw something extremely faint but wasn’t sure. 10 dpo was a v v faint but clearly there line frer. I’m 100% with my dates too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->