POAS Anonymous

aussiettc

Mum of 4 and ttc#5
Reaction score
Hi girls had a crazy thaught today that i should start a POAS anonymous group for all of us girls who cant wait to test and then get a :bfn: or https://i43.tinypic.com/vr4mqa.gif
So what we are going for is a https://i43.tinypic.com/2h2jf5i.gif, for holding strong till 10dpo, the way it works is you'll get one for every month you hold out to test at least 11dpo
If we can get someone to get 3 straight medals or at least a medal before their :BFP: they will get a gold HPT (once i get megg to make one):haha:

Ok i'l go first,
Hi my namaes Mary, its been 2 days since i last POAS, i feel weird saying this though cause i'm going to POAS tomorrow morning just to check before my gyno appointment. i'll miss my medal this month but lets hope i get my :BFP:

Alrightly girls come on confess your sins to win your medals:muaha::rofl:

I have no hope of ever getting a medal!!

My name is Deb and i am a POASaholic!! It has been 3 hours 23 minutes since my last fix ;)

its fun to see how many other people like POAS isn't it. Maybe we can get megg to do up some sort of wagon in mixed colours with a pee stick on it and a crazy smilely thats fallen off just for you deb, hehehe that would be so cool.

I have no hope either. I am only 6dpo and tested yesterday and today. What is wrong with me?

If you think that is bad...I just POAS on a HPT....and I know i haven't even Ov yet...no idea why I did it! What a waste!!!

OMG this thread made me laugh out loud. Am 4dpo and managed to talk myself out of it this morning. Have a whole pack of IC's waiting though so will prob start at 7dpo - and IC's useless so when negative I don't feel so disappointed.

Last month didn't test early as had CP month before but this month am desperate to poas!!!

hahaha so i'm not to bad at the moment. Although i must admit i have times where i want to POAS before O as well.

i love the fact that we are outing all our little sins :rofl: Mabye i need to revise the medels then perhaps have something for getting to 7dpo???

I'll join, although I have no hope of earning a medal. I want to POAS and II'm not supposed to O until tomorrow! I typically POAS every other day after the trigger shot to watch my pink lines go away. I can't help it!

At least we now know we aren't the only ones doing it.
I get a laugh out of realising in this TTC thread i'm normal :rofl:

I think revising it to 7dpo might mean that at least a few of us have a chance pmsl.

I didn't test today at 7dpo but I did at 5 and 6dpo so still failed this month. I think I have it out of my system and will now wait a while.

i think we'll have to get megg in on this thread just so she has something to keep her busy. hahaha, she could be like the all knowing power that creates medals and awards them. :haha:

:flower: for everyone for confessing their sins.:thumbup:

maybe we should get a bronze at 7 dpo a silver if we make it to 9 and a gold if we make it to 11!!!!

Restrained myself from poas this morning(5dpo ticker is wrong) from the shame of having to admit it on here!!!

Only 2 days till 7dpo!!! I can do it.

maybe we should get a bronze at 7 dpo a silver if we make it to 9 and a gold if we make it to 11!!!!

Restrained myself from poas this morning(5dpo ticker is wrong) from the shame of having to admit it on here!!!

Only 2 days till 7dpo!!! I can do it.

Yay! Go Queenie!!! x

Ok girls i'll try to get meggles on that, she has made us our ultimate prize though here it is
Golden HPT
https://i44.tinypic.com/znuhon.gif

Golden HPT with words (in case you prefer it):
https://i41.tinypic.com/23j2zvd.gif

It can say anything we want, if not these words!

hahahaha I can hardly wait to get my OPK's in the mail so I can feed my addiction!

I want to join ... not sure if I'll get a medal but hey ho I'll give it a go x

welcome aboard josie.
i don't think many of us on this thread will actually get many medals, but its fun think even for one split second that we might.

as for me i'm waiting to O:coffee: so i'm good for about 10days before i get to pee on OPK's

Me too ! :yipee:

I think I'm at 6dpo. But I still pee on these new fangled OPK's sticks at least twice a day...

I did a HPT 2 days ago too.....and I stalk the family planning aisle at the pharmacy just to see if there's something else I can pee on :blush:

No medals here, but I still want to play !

Aussiettc - I'm an Aussie too, where are you in NSW ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->