Time has not moved on for me.
The numbness it has disappeared.
My eyes have now cried many tears.
I see the look upon your face
"You must move on and leave this place "
Yet I am trapped right here in time,
the songs the same, as is the rhyme.
I lost my child and my pain is the same today
as it was yesterday and will be tomorrow.
I lost my child today.​

it made me cry too...so truthful, unfortunately. Other people in our lives might forget our babies in time, but we never will.

All you beautiful ladies I have become friends with on here...I'll always remember your babies too xxx

Oh this is so true, it's so sad. I still have disbelief that this has happened to me, that I have to feel like this and will forever. xxx

Oooo! Thank you for sharing this....:flower:

So beautiful, and so true...

Thank you so much for this!
You ladies probably do not know me as I only stop in to check on my dear friends now and then. I use to be a regular on here after we lost our sweet little girl Rebecca 3 yrs ago next month @ 20 weeks.
It is amazing how the time goes by but the feeling and the emptiness doesn't. It just becomes a part of you and on a daily bases you have to pack it around. I have accepted the extra weight and carry it well .
There is not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I do not cry every day anymore nor once a week but I do catch my throat tightening up and I have to tell myself she wouldn't want this for you. Smile be happy you had her for that brief moment that no one can ever take away!!
I truly am sorry for all your terrible losses and if you ladies ever need anything just pm me.
Big Hugs
Rachael

Thank you so much for this!
You ladies probably do not know me as I only stop in to check on my dear friends now and then. I use to be a regular on here after we lost our sweet little girl Rebecca 3 yrs ago next month @ 20 weeks.
It is amazing how the time goes by but the feeling and the emptiness doesn't. It just becomes a part of you and on a daily bases you have to pack it around. I have accepted the extra weight and carry it well .
There is not a day goes by that I don't think of her. I do not cry every day anymore nor once a week but I do catch my throat tightening up and I have to tell myself she wouldn't want this for you. Smile be happy you had her for that brief moment that no one can ever take away!!
I truly am sorry for all your terrible losses and if you ladies ever need anything just pm me.
Big Hugs
Rachael

what a lovely message, thankyou xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back