Pointy Baby Bump!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
:rofl: I'm sticking off! Shes got her bum pushed out about as far as it can go. Talk about pressure! And looking funny!

My tummy is like a turbulent sea most of the time!

Lol! My bump is always getting into weird positions! x

ha ha aww bless her she obviously like showing her bum off. When i lay down and aidan sticks his bum up my bump goes lopsided and when i rub him back down he waps to the other side. Lovely to watch :D
xx

Tee hee i love it when they do funny things :)

Cute!! (But painful). Mine has taken to sticking it's foot out to one side. Hurts like hell, but funny to watch!

weird i felt the baby move in me and there was a bump sticking up at the side when I was lying down, I assumed it was a bum as I was being kicked at the back, I do wish baby would move though as I rather have kicks on my belly and not internal.

LOL mine does that when i get into bed at night, she pushes her but soooo far out im sure ive got a mini Beyonce in there

LOL mine does that when i get into bed at night, she pushes her but soooo far out im sure ive got a mini Beyonce in there

She's still like it. I've decided all my weight is going to her butt :rofl: She's pushing right out the front, I feel like I'm going to split in half

My bubs does this often, and it's so uncomfotable!
xx

Mine seems to favour the right side of my belly, with his bottom sticking out... I swear, he's practically been in that position the whole time - he'll wiggle around and explore the rest of my belly, but he seems to always end up in that same position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->