Poll: Are you finding out the sex of your baby?

We will find out, I think it really helped me bond with my daughter. I told my husband today that they can do gender on blood tests now ( we were discussing genetic screening) and he was like "let's find out NOW!", lol. I can wait til the scan but I think that I will find out.

all we'd like to know is that it's healthy, last time i asked, but this time no thanks! We hope for a boy though but my dd thinks it's a girl, and apparently they can tell these things!

Wow I'm surprised by how many are keeping it a secret :) We are definitely leaning towards not finding out. Our nursery is already gender neutral and so is all of the newborn clothes we have. I find people tend to bring clothes as gifts for the gender once the baby is born which is great so I still ended up with lots of blue last time.

I can't wait to find out! I think it's odd because I really don't want to do anything too gender specific, even down to the nursery. But I can't wait to find out the sex. I think it's because I don't really like surprises lol plus I have a strong feeling that I already know what it is and I want to see if I'm right or not.

I will find out, I'm a very impatient person I've also got themes picked out for each. Owls for a girl and jungle for a boy. I'm also not fond of green and yellows which are the gender neutrals. D: I'm actually looking into getting an earlier scan than what my OB will be giving me for gender reveal. (they won't give me one until 20+ weeks, going in at 16 weeks to get a private scan done)

I didnt find out with my DD and was convinced the whole time she was a boy! I think I might find out this time round - if its a boy I need a load more stuff and I can get rid of her girls stuff to make room :)

I long to wait for the surprise! It gives me ultimate joy! For me, it is not at all fair to find out the gender way before!

We're having a surprise. I found out with #1 and had a surprise with #2 and I personally preferred the surprise so going with that.

We did NOT find out with our first two, they are both girls.

This time around, we would like to know in order to plan the name, get out clothes, let people know what we need etc - we have EVERYTHING if it is a girl but will need a few bigger clothes if it is a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->