POLL: First babies arrival in comparrison with your mums!

First.timer

Dylans Mummy
Reaction score
Basically i want to see if theres any connection between how late or early or on time your first babies were compared with your mums to see if there is any connection?!.

I am a first born and was 15 DAYS LATE! so i hope there is none lol x

im hoping the same too as i am also a first born who was late

I was first born and a fortnight late. Think most first borns are late. There was a similar poll on here mid-May - it asked when your first baby arrived - I'm pretty sure there were around 90 responses with 48% saying after their due date
x

I was 10 days overdue. My LO was 3 days early

My mum was induced with her first at 10days over. I delivered at 42+1 with my first having declined induction.

I was my mum's first and was 5 days early. My first was 10 days early. My sister was 10 days early so I'm hoping the same applies for me!

I was born at 42 weeks and my little girl came at 40 plus 3!

I'm hoping there's a connection - I'm the first born and was a week early which sounds more appealing than being late!

I'm a first born who was 2 weeks early so would be nice if there was a connection. My brother, second baby ended up two weeks overdue and being induced.

My nan and I just had this convo, she'd been reading an article somewhere about it and called to warm me I may be early!!! Not sure how true it is, but she had my uncle 6 weeks early, my aunt 3 weeks early and my mum 2 weeks early. My aunt then went on to have her 1st 2 children 3 weeks early and her 3rd 7 weeks early and my mum had me 2 weeks early!!

Not to keen on the idea of being 6/7 weeks early, but 2 would do me! lol

My mums first was 4 days late and my first was 13 days late and was induced.

However we did both have very easy labours with no complications wasnt too long either.

Oops I checked 8-12 when I meant to say 12+. I was born 15 days late. I had my baby the day after my due date.

Good question!

I was 14 days late and her first born. Also hoping there's no connection! x

my mum was 2 weeks late with all 5 of us and induced. my 2 children were 3 and 2 weeks early hope this one is the same

My mums first was 6 weeks early and she had pre eclampsia and severe PND. Her second, me, was 10 days overdue.
My first was on her due date, second 12 over, third on his date, fourth 12 over. I'm hoping to continue the trend and have this one appear on time!!

I was born 10 weeks early and my son was born 9 days late so definitely not for me :lol:

wow there are a lot like me! I was mums first and was 14 days late, although she said I def wasnt an overdue baby and so their dates were wrong lol! My first was a day after due date

I was 15 days late and was my mom's first. I pray that it won't be the case for my LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->