POLL: How Long Did It Take You To Conceive?

It took us 3 months.
No birth control previous to ttc as had AWOL Af from having my first.

#2 cycle this time, #1 cycle was a chemcial :( x

We've been TTC since Feb 2010 with 1 MC at 11 weeks in Sept 2010, and now here I am with this bean!

19 years on the pill, caught after 3 months off it.

We conceived first cycle both times. FOllowing the birth of my first daughter, I was diagnosed with PCOS and thought it would be a very long time before I got a BFP again, thank god I have been so lucky that I fell pregnant straight away. We were not using birth control prior to trying xx

Is there anyone who was on birth control for a long time and conceived their 1st month TTC?

Is there anyone who was on birth control for a long time and conceived their 1st month TTC?

It took me 2 months to conceive when coming off the pill in my second pregnancy. Also my sister-in-law has been on the pill for 8 years and she became pregnant straight away when trying to conceive. I know it can take a while for a lot of people though.

First month trying our timing was off...second month BFP!

Popped over from 2nd Tri... interested in this thread because it took hubby & i 28 months to conceive which was very painful at timesl.

I was on Depo for 4 years & to be honest would never go back on it ever again.

I have miscarried twice and am pregnant again. Every time it took two months and I was pregnant again. I was very anal about timing, etc. though :winkwink:

Wow some of you are so so so lucky, I was on BCP about 4.5 years and it took me 32 months x

It took us two months of trying. I was never on birth control.

IUD removed 7 months ago, on BCP on and off for 5 months (due to bad side effects :wacko:)

Started TTC just after xmas and got BFP 21 Jan on our 1st cycle. We were totally shocked as we thought it would take months after being on IUD for 4.5 yrs.

We are verry blessed and lucky.

H&H 9 months to you all xxx

:hug:

IUD removed 7 months ago, on BCP on and off for 5 months (due to bad side effects :wacko:)

Started TTC just after xmas and got BFP 21 Jan on our 1st cycle. We were totally shocked as we thought it would take months after being on IUD for 4.5 yrs.

We are verry blessed and lucky.

H&H 9 months to you all xxx

:hug:
Congrats to you!

We have just got our bfp after trying to conceive for over 2 years :)
We also had a mc in Nov 2010.

I was on the pill for about 10 years before we started ttc.

I had a laparoscopy, dye test and ovarian drilling in August last year.

This one wasn't planned, but wasn't avoided either, we're both happy though. I'd say 2 cycles of DTD at ovulation time really with no other means to help ie ovulation kits or temping. Prior to this for a few months we just avoided the fertile time to allow me to get over the losses.

We must be super fertile because the first MC was a pull out followed by sperm in the precum that same night, the second MC was the morning after pill failing in my next cycle after the 1st MC, and this time we only DTD once in weeks. Amazing. We just need to get the staying pregnant bit figured out! Falling pregnant is quite easy, i am very fortunate.

18 cycles here - - seemed like even longer though!! I had been on microgynon for about 10 years prior. AF did return straight away - but were so light - that i felt like a fraud calling it AF! was really starting to worry - no other hint of a line that whole time. got my BFP 4 days before i my FS appt!

It took us 7 cycles to get our BFP :)

I was on the pill (microgynon then cerazette) for 8 years, but stopped a year before TTC. I had to stop it for some surgery I was having because I have a family history of blood clots, we knew we were going to be TTC so decided that I would stay off it to get my cylces back. I was lucky and got regular cycles back pretty quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->