Poo thread ..

lilliesmummie

Reaction score
Sorry ladies lol.
I'm just wondering, I'm 34 weeks and for the past two weeks, if not longer.. I haven't had a soft poo. It's not runny, but its mega soft. I'm not going all day but definitely going more regular, 2-3 times a day instead of just the 1. Also, its sudden.. Like all of a sudden I need to go, and I need to go ASAP! any one else? Or any ideas? Xx:dohh:

I've had spells of that. And then times where I only go every 2-3 days and its like a brick.

Much prefer the soft times!!!

In pregnancy anythings normal I think Hun. So much is going on in there. Xx

Ive been like this the last 2 days no joke,Its like ive been weeing out my bum!!Gah its all so glam eh!!

Lol! It's not that extreme for me luckily. But it's been the same for a fortnight, can't remember having a nice firm poo :haha: I'm just worrying that its the whole "clearing out thing" don't want LO yet! But seems common lol xx

Same here! And it literally will be all of a sudden. Very soft 2-4 times a day for about two weeks now.

I started this around 32/33 weeks. I think it may be baby's head squishing things before they come out.. lol. I've also had tons and tons of Braxton Hicks which probably aren't helping.

This happened to me each time towards the end of my pregnancy. Doc said it has to due with the baby pushing on the colon as well as your body's natural process of ridding itself of the waste prior to birthing. But don't get too excited thinking that labor will start sooner if this starts happening to you....I went to 40 weeks to the day for each of my babes. :/

I got the feeling of needing to go before i went into labour, but not for 2 blooming weeks! I Seriously don't think pregnancy can get anymore sexy lol!!

I've had it since I entered the third tri. Didn't have it in my last pregnancy so I'm a bit confused by it too xxx

ive been wondering if there is something going on. my girls have been doing it too and so have i. its annoying and to make it worse our potty isn't working right right now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->