Poor DH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarna

Mother
Reaction score
He stayed up until 2am last night trying to get the wrapping perfect on my present. :haha: Anyone else's DH/OH struggle with wrapping this much?

Usually he just gets it gift wrapped at the store or sticks it in a paper bag with a bow under the tree but this year DH is making a real effort with the wrapping. :cloud9: It's really sweet of him but I had to try really hard not to giggle when he told me how long it took him this morning.

Awwh what a sweetie, my OH has wrapped my presses today, he couldn't find the tags though so he's written on them with a Sharpie :haha: xx

My Dh is the best at wrapping.. I suck at it lol!

My DH has always given my gifts to MIL to wrap (and I can't say that it would be any worse if he had done them himself!).

I have known my brother has wrapped his in foil before x

Mine waits until Christmas Eve to wrap I'm afraid :rofl:

That is sweet! My OH waits until Christmas Eve too!

My oh used to be horrendous!!! So so bad! After a few lessons he isn't quite as bad now his problem is he uses FAR too much tape our 3yr old would be on opening until the new year if I let oh wrap x

My oh gets a family member or friend to do it for him :dohh:

My presents usually appear in gift bags or boxes. Infact I don't think Iv ever had a present to unwrap off him :dohh: that is what I'm going to ask for for my birthday...anything aslong as it is wrapped :)

Mine waits until Christmas Eve to wrap I'm afraid :rofl:

Same here. We have to keep all the presents at mother in-laws and oh picks them up christmas eve night then i wrap them

No OH here but my brother is awful!! Every year he appears at mine on Xmas morning with bags of stuff (including my gift!) and I have to wrap them all! Typical bloke!

That's so sweet! If mine bothered to wrap mine I'd die of shock :rofl:

That's so sweet! :D

To be honest, my DH is probably better at wrapping than I am. He's far more of a perfectionist. I have great ideas in my head but struggle to execute them lol!

My OH struggles massively because he has issues with cello tape :dohh: it actually makes him retch, which is weird because i'm the exact opposite. I love the smell of it because it reminds me of Christmas :lol: so he takes hours upon hours to get things done bless him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"