Pop In wipes?

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
I want to get some new wipes as mine are boring white and well.........I'm bored of them? lol

Anyway I'm liking the colours of the Pop In ones, anyone used them tho?

xx

i have these and i love them ! though they are the only reusable wipes i've ever bought so have nothing to compare them to. they are soft and pretty but scrub off poop a treat :winkwink:

I have these too and really like them. A good size, I think and nice and soft. I also have some others, can't remember what type but they are plain white and a bit boring. Much prefer the pop-in ones....well, you have to make cleaning poo a bit more bearable! :)

I have these too and really like them. A good size, I think and nice and soft. I also have soft others, can't remember what type but thet are plain white and a bit boring. Much prefer the pop-in ones....well, you have to make cleaning poo a bit more bearable! :)

Thats exactly what I've been thinking when staring at a white wipe with poop on it, maybe the blue/green/etc colour will make it nicier!

xx

I have the pop-in ones got them from babipur - they lush, really absorbent and ultra soft, they come with a little tote bag too.

my others are homemade from fleece, terry,cotton and minkee (mixture of tops and bottoms) they're really bulky and don't perform well so i'm loving the pop-in ones!

Thanks ladies have just ordered a set from Funky Monkey Pants for £11, will get another set once Ebay money has come through!

Gahh I wish fluff related stuff arrived ASAP!

xx

i've just ordered some more - you def need fewer washable wipes than sposie wipes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->