pop up problems :-(

Wow. I realize advertising is necessary to keep the site up and running but I honestly hate Sanuk now from having to deal with that ridiculous pop up all day. I'll be back in a day or two and maybe it will be gone by then. :( it is so frustrating, it freezes up my screen and no matter how or where I tap it either stays up or takes me to the Sanuk web page. It's so frustrating! The only way I get through to anything is by refreshing the page and then stopping the loading of the page right before it is fully loaded. Other than that I just get the pop up :(

Edit: I'm on an iPhone 6 plus, via AT&T and I'm located in the states.

I'm having issues with the Glad Gain Trash Bags ad. It's one of those that you're supposed to "roll over" with your cursor to see the whole thing, however, mine pops up when I haven't even rolled over it (usually after I've been scrolling to the bottom of the page and then back up). When I go to click on a link underneath the ad (like if I'm exploring the Third Tri forum and I want to go back to the main site and I click on the BabyandBump link), half the time it will click the ad and open a new page; I don't even know the ad is trying to open yet because it's transparent for a few seconds.

Again, I do not roll over this ad with my cursor. It just automatically pops up. It's been going on for a week or more now and it is frustrating. :(

Still getting constant pop-ups on every single b&b page that I visit.

Company: Sanuk
Device: iPhone 6 Plus

Me. Too. I'm so sick of it, and it's so irritating and ever-present that I can hardly use the site. :(

Still getting the horrible Sanuk popup! It shows up on LITERALLY every page on bnb while im logged on with my iphone. It has rendered the site totally unusable via a mobile device. I had to log on my computer just to report this!!!

USA - (Verizon Wireless)
Sanuk pop-up
Iphone

I posted on the other thread too - but the Sanuk popup has literally rendered this site useless on my iphone. Its awful

Fixed for me. Thank you! Hope everyone else gets fixed soon!

So, so frustrating. Making me hate to come on here. Pops up a hundred times and even when I exit out, goes to it anyway. Hope this gets resolved soon. :(

Been dealing with that for a while now. At least 3/4 days I'd say. Super annoying.

not sure why it's taking so long to fix it.. it should be something that's able to be taken care of within a day or so MAX. I pretty much gave up trying to get on bnb bc of it.

It's popping up with every page load/reload for me as well. Sooooooo frustrating. It's hard to close out on my phone, too.

I keep getting a Gain garbage bag pop up on every page I click. :(

Sorry guys ...

The issue has been left with the ad team. Hopefully we will get an update soon and they manage to locate/stop the disruptive ad!

<3

I hope so!! It's super frustrating.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image.jpg1_zpsdfq7virn.jpg

Verizon. iPhone. USA

Literally every single thread or new page on BnB I click on and I get this. Not even worth it in my phone anymore.

Getting this ad^^EVERY single time I open B&B (not other websites)website and when I open any thread. I even tried watching the video to see if it would stop it, but it didn't:( Thanks

Mine is the Sanuk ad on every single page. iPhone 6 Plus, USA.

Thanks for having this looked into Wobbles. :flower:

Totally understand your frustration with the ad guys ... I have requested an update.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->