pop up problems :-(

Ive not seen the ads for a while, so thank you on getting it sorted :flower:

I'm getting one again. It's Arrullo now whatever that is? Pops up a couple times a day

I've been getting the stupid arrullo ads for soo long, I just didn't know where to go to complain about it. I got this one this morning. I also get redirected to my app store every now and then when loading a new page. It truly makes coming here a hassle, and I'd hate to leave but it's so obnoxious.

Galaxy Note 4
AT&T
USA

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-11-06-03-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-11-06-03-12.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 4
I get that too. And a sobremesa one. And various other target ads I believe

Again this morning. I haven't been on much since yesterday, at least not for more than a few minutes at a time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-12-07-35-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-12-07-35-48.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
I can't see what the company/product is in the second screenshot ... it's teeny!

Will contact the ad team again.

I've sent the details over. The screenshots are always a great help, thank you!

I've been getting those same ones again. Seems they went away for a few days and then came back.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpswwuven84.jpg

What are you being redirected too on the App Store?

How frequently are these ads being shown?

Can you close them easily?

I'm not sure where it redirects as I tend to just exit out of BnB with the pop ups.

The ads pop up a couple times a day. At least twice.

Not easily closed. I'm on my phone so the little x is too small and when I try it redirects so I just give up.

I don't have any of these issues using BnB on my iPad.

It hasn't redirected me for a few days, but I usually exit out of it so quickly I don't remember what it was for. It's just horribly annoying.

I haven't gotten a target one in a couple days, but when I was getting them I could get them anywhere from 2 - 5+ a day. I guess depending on how active I was on bnb that day.

Today however, more so in the last 10 minutes I have gotten the one attached with every page reload. I'm giving up on the idea of NOT getting these pop ups. And I don't see myself getting used to them. I loved when bnb was just basic ads, and not the kind that make actually viewing and enjoying the site a chore.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-14-22-01-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-22-01-28.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
I was just coming on here about that chex one. I can barely do anything. Every new page I click on and it pops up. I'm not sure why lately there are all these pop ups where there never used to be any but it's extremely frustrating!

Have sent all feedback to the ad team.

Thanks guys x

Same here. Not sure why it keeps happening... Like every few weeks.. New ad, same problem :nope: advertising shouldn't have the goal of ruining the experience of being on the website and it totally does.

I've got the Chex one too. On every single page load. It's driving me insane!

If I see one more Chex pop-up I'm going to lose it.
Every time I refresh or change forums it's always there and it takes at least 5 clicks on the X to get rid for it. Very annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->