pop up problems :-(

I got an arrullo one now .... Was excited they were finally gone but alas was just replaced with anothet

Sorry to report it's back again this morning for me.
When navigating through main forum list. Before I can select a forum it auto redirects me to this link https://d.afftrx.com/?s=1619157&subid= then opens up my app store. I can back up out of it but it happens almost immediately again.
Doesn't happen all the time but when it does it gets stuck in a loop and I have to close down browser. The app is Gummy Drop by big fish games. I have a screen shot but struggling to attach it for some reason

UK
Mobile device android
Samsung galaxy s5

Gutted, the problem has come back, with a different ad this time :-( I've attached a picture, using a Samsung galaxy 4.

Attachments

• IMG_20150613_183940.jpg
    IMG_20150613_183940.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm having this problem too. Unfortunately it's so frustrating that it's putting me off even trying to browse the forum.

Now I'm getting another. Seems there was 1/2 days of no ads now everyday I get a different one

Sorry guys ... between me and my daughter being ill it's been a bad handful of days and I haven't been online much.

3 days since this thread was updated ... all good now?

I had one for a chat site for men, apparently only had 4 mins remaining for me to meet the woman of my dreams :shock: Theres been a few for gaming sites too, one which looked like it would charge you for clicking off it as well (the close window icon was next to a pay now icon :dohh: ) They have been in Girly Sanctuary too, gambling ones (Racing post).

Sorry I dont know how to screenshot my phone, I have a Galaxy s3. x

When navigating through main forum list. Before I can select a forum it auto redirects me to this link https://d.afftrx.com/?s=1619157&subid= then opens up my app store. I can back up out of it but it happens almost immediately again.
Doesn't happen all the time but when it does it gets stuck in a loop and I have to close down browser. The app is Gummy Drop by big fish games. I have a screen shot but struggling to attach it for some reason

UK
Mobile device android
Samsung galaxy s5

I'm getting this as well on my iPhone

I had one for a chat site for men, apparently only had 4 mins remaining for me to meet the woman of my dreams :shock: Theres been a few for gaming sites too, one which looked like it would charge you for clicking off it as well (the close window icon was next to a pay now icon :dohh: ) They have been in Girly Sanctuary too, gambling ones (Racing post).

Sorry I dont know how to screenshot my phone, I have a Galaxy s3. x
Noooo, eek ...

When you say gambling ads are they pop up or redirections?

Here's how it's done on the Samsung Galaxy S3:

1. Grab your Samsung Galaxy S3.
  2. Navigate to the content you wish to capture.
  3. Press and hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons on your device.
  4. After a second your screen will flash and your screenshot will be saved to your 'Photos'
Source: www.knowyourmobile.com/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s3/17984/how-take-screenshot-samsung-galaxy-s3

I keep getting this too
When you say keep getting iy can you tell me how frequently?
How is the ad disrupting yoru forum use (for me to send further feedback)?
Can you get a screenshot?

Joybell can you email me it? [email protected]

Thanks <3
It's a redirect and roughly every 4-5 pages on actual threads.

Very disruptive as I have to keep going back and forth as it keeps redirecting so I can't read the thread.

Will screen shot when it pops up :)

I couldn't even get to the home page just now due to all the re-directs to app store for various games. I cleared cache and it seems to be working on now. X

UK
Mobile device android
Samsung galaxy s5

I'm getting this as well on my iPhone
I'm getting this today :(

On it ... Will report back when I can.

I'm still getting a Gain trash bag pop up every few clicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->