Porridge

Reaction score
I was wondering this morning as I finished a packet of baby porridge after only a few days, can I buy adult porridge for Dylan? Like the porridge oats, cook them in milk and then add some fruit etc for him? He is over 6 months now.

Yeah you can do that. I dont bother with baby cereals I just buy normal ones but always check the sugar/salt content. Thats the only thing to watch.

Also the oats can be a little too lumpy just yet I would try mixing a few porridge oats with baby porridge 1st to get bubs used to it.

You can get baby Organix porridge and food from poundland and you only need a small amount as it swells tonnes:wacko:

what bout ready brek what age can that be given? £1 something compared £2 something cow n gate porridge.

sorry to hijack

x

ready brek is as of 6 months (HV told me) :) i buy that now because its so much cheaper. x

Oh thats great! Saves time too, rather than making two breakfasts we can share hehe.

I just give Elliot normal porridge oats made with water (it tastes alot better than I thought it would made with water). I stuck an over ripe banana in the other day, dp ate most of it :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->