Positive after a late miscarriage

millianaire

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Not sure where to post this but ive just had a positive pregnancy test after 3 years feom my late miscarriage. My mind is going through hell i miscarriage my boy at 23 weeks but he stopped growing at 17 weeks.... im with q new partner who is my fiance now.
I have no idea how to feel im scared im anxious i just want to be happy pure dread and its gunna be the longest road in the world how do i do this ? Without upsetting myself
Sorry
Baby dust to all of u xx

I am sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

I am sorry for your loss and congratulations hope your pregnancy goes well . I am pregnant curently after my 2nd miscarriage and its scary as hell so i understand how you feel.

Hi how are you ladies holding up? I lost my twin boys last year in april and have been trying to heal from that ever since. I only actively started trying to conceive last month and am now 12 dpo tested bfn yesterday AF due tomorrow hoping it was a false negative and that AF doesn't show up tomorrow. I would love to have a little one this year after losing my boys last year. All the best to all of you guys as well and sending baby dust to all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->