Positive and faint positives possible chemical?

lakotachris

Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere but I've had 6 healthy pregnancies and 3 prior chemicals over the years with one being this past December. I'm not actively trying at all but last week I had typical early pregnancy symptoms so I went and took a FRER test 6 days before my AF. It was definitely a very pink light positive which is normal given the earliness of testing. I tested over the last 6 days with the FRER and consistently get positives but they have not gotten hardly any darker at all. I also did the digitals but that's really pointless as the ones I used are as sensitive as FRER and they were positive. The concern I have is that all of the other tests (I have now taken dozens) of other brands that are less sensitive or blue tests are either pulling super faint positives or even negatives. I am now late for AF and 16 dpo and with all of my other pregnancies except the last chemical I tested gradually darker and on the day before or of AF I always could pull super dark positives on any test. I am concerned that this is quite possibly another chemical. My last test I just took was just barely barely faint positive. I am wondering if my HCG levels are falling and only the super sentive ones can pick it up and the less ones just barely? Does anyone have similar experiences or what are your thoughts? Be honest!

I think it's possibly a chemical hun. Frer tend to show progression pretty well and after testing for over a week you should really have a stronger line by now.
I guess you can either wait it out and see what happens, or ask if your Dr will do some bloods.
I know the not knowing is awful and im sorry you are going through this uncertainty.

So sorry you are going through this. It does sound like a chemical, you would expect to see some sort of progression over the week. Hoping you get some definate answers soon, sometimes the not knowing is the worst part.

OH no! It may be a chemical but I would get checked just in case! Thinking of u!

Thank you all. I am getting blood drawn today but at this point I feel quite certain it's going to be a chemical despite positives on FRER that are quite visible. I just feel strongly that at this point I should be able to pull strong positives on all tests and I'm not even really getting much progression on FRER. It's not super faint but it's still light and the same as six days ago and combined with the very very barely visible other tests and zero pregnancy tests I think it's another chemical. I wonder if my age is part of this issue....Thanks to you all and I will update you with the results of the labs.

Sorry I meant zero pregnancy symptoms. I've always consistently had certain symptoms that I do not have today but I did have last week when I first tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->