Reaction score
Could really use some help with these opk's
No one seems to want to reply :(
Positive or close to it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 32
Looks to me like a very very close positive. Pretty sure that would be a proper positive within the next 12-18 hours.

Goodluck

Thanks for the reply Hun :) these can be confusing!!

Not positive. It needs to be as dark or darker then the control. I agree you're getting close, though I know I had mine stay like that for a day or two before getting dark. Just keep testing and think about testing twice a day

Ok so I tested again at 4pm and it was lighter?! Is this normal?

Your urine concentration could have been less at 4pm to make the line lighter. I agree with both previous posters it is close but not positive but I would say in the next day or two you will have a positive, is your title accurate are you really 18DPO?

No I'm so sorry I'm cd 18!!! Yikes I should change that :(

Agree with testing twice a day esp when u get close. Also start with the bd just in case so u don't miss the surge- sometimes my casette opks like the ones u are using, only went as dark as Yours to indicate a positive for me now that I think about it. The cycle of my bfp and the one before that I switched to the clear blue digi opks and and they were amazing in pin pointing my two most fertile days

Thanks so much Hun, I'm pretty sure I caught the egg "crossing fingers" as we have been doing the deed twice a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->