Positive FRER...maybe?

Missalissa86

Reaction score
Ok so a friend of mine is roughly 9dpo today. She took a FRER this afternoon with very diluted wee and got this. We are fighting over whether or not it's the start of a BFP, so could you ladies give us your input? :)

Attachments

• maybe.jpg
    maybe.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 121
hm i tried really hard but i can't see anything. i have a hard time seeing them on frer's though. hope she gets a darker one tomorrow!!!

sorry, I don't see anything, but have a hard time with FRER. GL!

I'm sorry hun...I just can't see anything....hope she get's something more visible soon!

I need help with my FRER!! I took it apart to try and get a good picture for everyone but now I can't attach the picture!

I need help with my FRER!! I took it apart to try and get a good picture for everyone but now I can't attach the picture!

You go up there to the paperclip, and then click browse, find your pic, click upload and then close this window. then click on the paperclip again and you will see it in the drop down. Click it and it will attach to the msg. silly process I know!

i posted it on the other post I did, but you can't see it because it's so small. I can't get a good picture because I have such an old camera,. But there is a faint pink line. Here it is again. It sounds like im crazy but it is there!

Here it is.. Im sure you cant see it in the picture. In real life it is a faint pink! I will POAS in the am!

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 58
Capegirl I def see your pink line :) Can't wait to see your test in the am! Ok so I guess she was right, the FRER is negative! I can't see it as much on here as I did in the pic on my computer...or maybe I was just having a bad bout with my line eye again lol. I really should get that checked out lol! Thanks for looking girls!

I will post my pic in the am. I am still doubting I got my BFP. But we will see! fingers crossed. It looks darker in real life

Capegirl I def see your pink line :) Can't wait to see your test in the am! Ok so I guess she was right, the FRER is negative! I can't see it as much on here as I did in the pic on my computer...or maybe I was just having a bad bout with my line eye again lol. I really should get that checked out lol! Thanks for looking girls!

Missaliassa, Don't you dare get that line eye fixed!! I don't know what I'd do without you to spot lines that aren't there on my tests for me!! :rofl: :hugs:

:rofl: I might look crazy for it but what the hell! I'll look a little wacko to give hope :) I really do have it bad though lol. I bet I could pee on a popsicle stick and see a :bfp:

:happydance:lol I can def see it!!! GL in the A.M!! yayayay

Lol she has sworn off testing for a few days so we won't get to see any updates until later in the week. But I really do see something and I REALLY WISH she would test again tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I squinted and turned my screen and could see a line! But it might have been from staring at the test line and blinking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->