Positive on expired test. Thoughts?

babydust818

2DS & TTC #3
Reaction score
Alright, i know the sensible thing to do is go out and get another test, but i can't tonight because it's FREEZING outside and i have to work tmrw. Anyways, i'm about a week late. I have no symptoms at all. I feel fine. Only thing different is sometimes when i stand up from sitting down i get VERY light headed and dizzy. My nipples have been a little itchy. I decided to take a test but all i found was one that expired July 2013. The line came up instantly. THOUGHTS?

Attachments

• testtt.jpg
    testtt.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 33
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
I don't care if it was June 1999 test
That's positive lol and I'd be very surprised if it wasn't on a in date test wow very dark xxxx

Looks positive.
Itchy nipples-I had those in pregnancy!

I would buy a second just to confirm.
Congrats!

that's a flashing BFP slammed right in your face dear!!

on an expired test even more so!! the only thing that can happen past the expiration date is for a test to show a false negative, due to the decay of the reagents, but a false positive no way.

and usually by law, all diagnostic devices should be stable at least 6 months past the expiration date!

Thank you everyone!! I went to the store to get a test and here is the results!!

Attachments

• test1814.jpg
    test1814.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 42
yay yay yay!!!!! that's a freaking strong BFP there!!! I wish from the bottom of my heart that is is your forever rainbow baby, the stickiest bean ever!!!

...and i also find your profile picture incredibly beautiful, despite being beyond sad. it is exactly how i felt and feel when i think of my angels. just beautifully put!

i wish you the healthiest rock star rainbow ever!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->