positive opk @ 8dpo...HELP!!!

bfn..i have a feeling im out

:growlmad::nope: Now I am worried about if I switch to a different barnd it might do that too....:cry: That sooo sucks...Whats the sensitivity on those equate? Might be at least 50...:cry: i am going to take a different test just to see....I will post the pics later gotta run to the store which is about 15 miles away...:growlmad:

hoping you get a positive. and i dont know the sensitivity on those.

I posted the last message and decided to go and pee those other digi's out just so I won't have them anymore...Well I took the first one (been holding my pee from 7 a.m. to 12:20 p.m.) I was saying it's going to be like the last one's "not pregnant"...well that has changed!!!:happydance: 3 minutes later I got the final reading which sent me into shock and tears "pregnant". so I used the same pee for the last test and there it was.

Those digi's detect LH as well as HCG, if they both don't line up in color then it's negative. The thing is LH doesn't sure in the a.m. I am thinking that CB digi's should be take after holding your pee and at the usual time you would take you opk. My little bean must be making an HCG increase in the afternoon instead of morning. So try one of your digi's after limited liquids and at your opk time....I am sure it is going to be +...:hugs:

Attachments

• 100_2492.jpg
    100_2492.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 64
yay congrats fngrs!! i knew you were pregnant!!! hopefully i get a positive but starting to doubt :nope:

yay congrats fngrs!! i knew you were pregnant!!! hopefully i get a positive but starting to doubt :nope:

I am not doubting it for you!!! Have you taken another FRER? :shrug: I think those equate are 25 mlu at least. And it looks like in that pic I am seeing a little line in there. and whats up with that pink dye on the top right in between the control and test line?

What is your LP length? You are already at 12dpo, so if you LP is 14,15,or 16 days then its still a go. When is "she" expected?

Thanks for the PMA fngrs. I havent taken a frer. I did take a digi last night but it said "not pregnant" :nope: And my LP is 14. And she is due to come tomorrow. And i didnt even notice the pink between the control and test line at the top right. I have no clue what that is all about :shrug:

fngrs-you should bust open one of the cb digis so we can compare test strips :haha:

Hey ladies!

Congrats to those of you who got their BFP!

I am freaking out over here....I am a POAS fanatic and decided to use one of my OPK's that I had left over from this cycle (i am 8dpo today). And it was a clear positive. I dont have a picture but it was very easy to read. I have been having cramps since 3DPO off and on. Yesterday (7dpo) I had some strong twinge pains where the cramps have been, but no spotting (i thought maybe it was implantation).

I have read on mulitple sites that a +OPK could POSSIBLY mean pregnancy. What do you think? I will probably test on Wednesday (10dpo) with a FRER.

I would love to hear y'alls comments! Thanks!

you can either be ov'ing late or be pregnant. For me, it was me ov'ing later than i expected.

That's what I thought too, but I had a +OPK on the 11th & 12th. I know I may not have O'ed, but I dont understand why I have been having these constant cramps. And my BB's are fuller but they arent sore. Just gotta wait until Wednesday to test!

FXed for you. My af is due tomorrow and i have sore nipples, my bbs feel heavy and i feel naseous on and off. I dont feel any pms symptoms so im hoping this means pregnancy.

FXed for you. My af is due tomorrow and i have sore nipples, my bbs feel heavy and i feel naseous on and off. I dont feel any pms symptoms so im hoping this means pregnancy.

Are you going to test with a frer again?

i dont know yet. I checked the old tests and they still have the evaps on them. I see the line on the frer that i took yesterday and a faint + on the equate...darn evaps got to love them and both have color.

my frer evap from yesterday..i know its an evap because once again its after time limit so stupid frers and their pink evaps :growlmad:

By the way the bottom test is the equate and even though i couldnt get a picture of it..it too has evaps. A faint pink + Oh well

Attachments

• img tweaked.jpg
    img tweaked.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 51
  • img tweaked 2.jpg
    img tweaked 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 59
If they're pink, how do know they're evaps? Did you see anything in the time limit? I've never had an evap on a frer. But I suppose you could have one :shrug:

i know they're evaps because it was after the time limit and they said after 10 mins to disregard the results. The only thing that gets me is its pink so i assumed okay maybe my levels are just so low that its hard to detect right now or something i dont know :shrug:

Here are the pics of the digi...I opened them when I first took them so color of lines are accurate.

First pic are the negatives at 10 dpo when first taken.

Second pic are the strips inside...the labeled 11 dpo is the negative one using fmu and the one unlabeled is from the positive one later in the afternoon at 11dpo with afternoon urine and not fmu.

Third pic is the 11dpo afternoon test popped open without having any time to dry.

The digi tests are really serious when they say they measure for color intensity!! All of the tests have lines but I didn't get a + until those lines got darker.

You can't see it on camera, but on that last 11dpo test there was the thinest strip of darker color, you know like when an opk makes that weird confusing line that looks like it wants to be a half positive?

Attachments

• 100_2478.jpg
    100_2478.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 100_2499.jpg
    100_2499.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_2498.jpg
    100_2498.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 121
I am so sorry I haven't been on yesterday...DH made me go car shopping :wacko:. I was and am still exhausted :sleep: and it was cold out:cold:. He murdered my old car on Friday on the way home from work :gun:...Burned the clutch and bursts the head gasket:growlmad:....So kuput went the car...He does this every year :growlmad:...I get a car because he either wrecks or murders the car, and then he takes my old one. So good for me I guess. :winkwink:

I don't think AF is going to come for you MzSwizz, I'd be surprised if she did. I don't think those were evaps either. What kind of digi was that anyway? FRER digi? I heard those weren't all that good...:shrug: Well I guess I will be waiting til the a.m. to see if she doesn't show. I am going to pray her away for you for 10 months, and pray for the little bean to be nice to mommy and show you the lines!!!:happydance:

im currently cd41/14dpo. AF is due today and so far she is a no show :thumbup: DH and I are off today and we have to drive to Miami to take MIL to the hospital for a biopsy. DH and I sts this morning and when i wiped there was no coloration of the discharge so i dont think AF is coming :happydance: But its still early so who knows. My nipples hurt more and more as the days go by and that stitch feeling is finally gone. I guess after my body relaxed with sleep..it massaged it out. DH and I went to dinner last night because i was craving a burger but i ended up eating half of one side :shrug: The minute i got the burger..my stomach turned me away from it. Praying this is a bfp and not af just being mean to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->