Positive opk already but getting darker again?

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
Ok my charts in my siggy for a look! I got my positive opk already well I was not so convinced so kept testing and now they are getting darker again. I Had the fullness felling and major o cramping around my positive opk. I was all good for a few days but then at 3 dpo in the afternoon I started having major af cramping and backache super bloated! I felt like full blown af with major cramps but no blood? Only creamy/ sticky cm and still now feel like this.a bit less crampy and now more sore but my back hurts still the same! I feel like I'm going :wacko:. Pic from top to bottom top one FRER opk positive at 2 pm second one almost positive on the way down around 5 pm last one next morning smu about 10:30.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 15
Here is today just a bit ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 10
Sorry that no one has replied sooner.
I know very little about charts, however I'd say from a peek at yours you are well within your rights for a BFP this month!

When you testing? :happydance:

Thanks I hope to hold out until Halloween I will be 18 dpo! My last lap was 18 days very strange. I also went to the OB for major cramping from 3 dpo I had my ultra sound today and will be seeing the doctor tomorrow to discuss the results! I hope it good!

You have some serious will power to wait! :hugs:

Here's hoping you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back