Positive OPK finally?

doggylover

Mum of 4
Reaction score
I posted three pics of potentially positive tests from this cycle so far, and general consensus (and now lack of period, or bfp) was they weren't quite positive.

So what about this one from today??

Today is CD 43. We will bd today and tomorrow just in case. I'm sick of this cycle and it's stupid amount of near positives. My body is annoying me!

Attachments

• IMG_7674.jpg
    IMG_7674.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 19
Hmm looking at the uploaded picture I can see it actually isn't quite positive either.

This is it after 5 or so mins - positive?!?

Attachments

• IMG_7676.jpg
    IMG_7676.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 16
I'd say that was positive :) have fun!

Thanks! I feel lots of pressure though - 43 days in to a cycle I feel like we have to get this one as I can't stand another wait!!!

Today's was even more strong! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Ladies I have had another positive today - attached the pic. Is it normal to get strong positives over 3 days? Today's is definitely a smudge lighter than yesterday but still very dark.

Attachments

• IMG_7680.jpg
    IMG_7680.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Hmm.. are you sure you're not pregnant? You can sometimes get positive opks when you are? But if not, maybe you are ovulating from both ovaries this month, which may spread out the time (e.g. If you go from the left Tuesday and right Thursday?). Or maybe you've caught it going up and down, although when I've done that it's only been over two days.
Either way, keep crossing your fingers and curling your toes!!

Definitely not pregnant!

I suppose I could have caught it going up and down, it was definitely darkest yesterday so that would make sense.

if i catch it on the way up and down mine last for 3 days and i ovulate on the 4th day thats why i started temping to confirm it was confusing me

Thanks becsboo, that's comforting to know. I'm planning to start temping next cycle :)

Surge finally over - and I've been struck down with a vomiting bug and my husband won't touch me with a ten foot barge pole :cry: hoping the last two nights have been enough, and will hopefully feel better tomorrow night (or at least convince him I'm better!)

What are the odds?!?!? I never get a v&d bug!

Thanks - feeling much better today. My parents looked after my kids yesterday so I could sleep some which really helped.

I'm still gettin some ewcm so we are still on high alert dtd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->