Positive or Negative?!

Hopetobemum13

Reaction score
I was due AF today and nothing so far. I've been POAS like a crazy woman for 3 days 🙈 I had 3 very faint positives on clear blue and Tesco, so got a first response which was BFN 😭

Anyone have any experience of getting faint positives or negatives and being pregnant?!

Yes, many women have gotten faint positives on one brand and negatives on another and been pregnant. Many women don't even get a positive until AF is a week or more late. Women who get early bfp are just making women who don't doubtful. Go to FF and search for charts with pregnancy, late bfp and bfp after negatives. You'll find many.
Good luck.

I got a faint positive on a clear blue when I found out i was pregnant with ds1. A faint positive is still considered a positive as long as the line has colour to it.

Good luck with your next test:)

Thanks all, the faint positives on Tesco and clear blue were blue lines. I can't seem to upload a picture! I did another first response this morning and it was negative :(

Which type of first response are you using? I know the rapid result ones aren't as sensitive as most tests so if you used one of them that could be why x

Thanks all, the faint positives on Tesco and clear blue were blue lines. I can't seem to upload a picture! I did another first response this morning and it was negative :(

iv seen so many people say frer take longer to show

Digitals are much less sensitive than traditional tests.

That said, blue dye tests are infamous for evap lines and false positives. I'm not sure what color dye the Tesco ones are, but you might try a different pink dye test than First Response (I hate those) if Tescos are blue.

You might be better off waiting a couple of days and then testing again with fmu:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->