positive right???!

Img bettybee your 20???? So am I!!!! Its great to meet someone my age!!!!! :hugs:

It was warm today!! Sunny and + 12 C!!

But we had a cold winter and lots of snow :(

It was hot as hell in fl it was a low of 48 high of 75 it was hot lol

I have only seen snow once!

It was a 8th grade trip to Washington it barely snowed.

Hubby and I had a argument at the restaurant over ttc.

Hey yes 20 !!! Lol :) !!!! Oh it's -1 here and snowing :( hate fricking winter !!! Makes me feel depressed man !! I need toooo see sun !!!!!!!! Lol and warmth my heating bills are through the roof!!!!

Bailyboo!!! Proper jealous !!! Only seen snow once!! :mad: I wish I had only seen it once lol it's snowed on and off here since late October am fed up off it !! Wish I lived in Spain!!!! Bluerggh !! Hahax

Where do you live I k ow bazz in in Canada? !?!

Of you dont mind me asking whats your ttc story? Why are you trying at such an early age too?

Sorry u had a fight xxx
U two make me feel old lol

He said he doesnt wanna talk about it anymore so I said fine your a asshole.

Well me and dh and been together 5 years and marries for almost 3 years
Last year I went off the pill to ntnp but in July use opk and got preggo

I think because hubby is already in his 30's so we thought we should give it a shot ! And now i just really want one :)

Hubby's don't get it
My hubby gets quit if we talk a out it a lot also
That's why I love my bnb girls xx

I started trying for my 1st at 17 nearly 18 I had 3 mcs then took clomid when I was 18.8 I caught on with my daughter she was born in 15/09/11. Then 3 months after she was born I caught on whilst my hubby was his middle leave from tour of afgan wasn't trying !! Anyhow I had retained placenta from dd and had a mc then we started trying in march 12 we caught on in April had a 6week mc in may then caught on in July had a chemical & same in October so I decided enough was enough and we went too a fertlty clinic again an here I am this month took clomid 2-6 and getting my 1st iui when I get lh surge & will be taking prog supp after iui ... If this fails am moving onto ivf !!! Wbu ?? X

Yeah he just acts like a idiot when we talk about it, like it makes him uncomfortable. ...

Men don't understand ive never spoke too my hubby about ought just got on with it and then last month i blew !!!! I wa alike right your getting involved and we're going too a clinc haha!! But he's really supportive !!! X

Men just don't get it like we do

I told hubby me not getting af and not ovulating is like
You not being able to cum, lol I was blunt but he really caught on
Dropped to his knees and apologized for being insensitive

No one wilp even take me seriously I cant believe you got clomid!!! And your gettinf a iui thats so great you have someone taking you serious.

Umm I went off of bc in oct 2011 fell preg that month miscarried in December my wedding night took a month break and been ttc ever since with no luck. I have gained about 40 lbs im sure it has something to do with it. No doctors will take me seirous. I had to go on bc in jan because I was on a 70 day cycle. So this is my first month off and I tool soy isoflavones and low and behold they worked and I ovulated yesterday on cd 13 !!!!! I have had a good feeling about march for a while so fxed for all of us :hugs:

!!!! They just don't think there so simple minded that's why !! They all need a goo kick up the ass!! Lol

Soy is amazing it made me ovulate good

I just don't take no shit ! If I think a docter is not taking me serious !! I'll find one which will I also go private !!! So as long as they get there money there happy sometimes they will say stuff like Soo are you working ?? Etc thinking Iam a bum or something

( I will a qualified nurse in 2 month) & I work 25hoirs a week !!

So i always bite there heads off of they say ought lol x

Haha thats funny yeah my doctor is like your not financially stable. Im like bitch I work so does hubby we have two vehicles and were married wtf! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->