Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they get them sorted out soon honey :(

Aww id be ok with a matter of days out at this stage. If you were weeks out then ok...but this is a healthy little bubba in there!! x

Thanks Sarah I'm even looking forward to the next scan a little bit:) xxx

Yay. Just think how excited your going to be after the next scan. How are you feeling?

I hope so! Thank you xx I'm feeling OK sometimes, sick others, sick right now but OK til 6pm today it's really off and on, so tired at night and boobs sore everyday so they're my constant symptoms. Xx

Maybe you will get evening sickness like I did !!! Ok I dry heaved every morning but didn't feel sick .. It was weird... But come 5pm bam I felt awful every night !!

I was ok yest til I ate! Feel sick after meals and gone off most drink's too, still no where near as bad as with Brooklyn though, hopefully it doesn't mean anythingxxx

It doesnt hun..these things totally come and go! x

How long till next scan. I think with all you listed that it's all good👍

Yay to nausea, sore boobs and being tired.

Sounds like everything is going as it should.

Af came for me a week early and i think thats it for us now. I am super thankful for what I have although i do want another little squish.

Thanks ladies maybe it is a girl lol. Every drink I try tastes revolting and I had to hide my sons chocolate spread behind other stuff in the cupboard as the sight of it makes me feel ill lol. Goddess im sorry AF got you and im really hoping that's not it for you. Heather my next scan is a week on Monday where I should be 9 weeks but might be 8.5 if still 3/4 days behind xxxx

Dont say the word behind! Chances are youre not behind, the scan is off :) x

Oh I really hope so Sarah she did say its not 100% I hope I'm on track at the next one cause that will make me 9 weeks:) hope everyone has a lovely weekend, if only the weather was better! Xx

OASIS!! CONGRATS. I don't know if you remember me or not I was on a,couple threads with you late last year. I have not been on in a while. That's so awesome for you!!!!

Hello hun yes of course I remember you! How are you? And thankyou xxxx

We need ciz back!

How are we all today ladies? x

Can't wait for your us next week. I get my follow up one Day after. And all the sickness meaning girl who knows. I was sickness free and got a girl. I was shocked. I know you will measure right in track. If not ahead. My guess 😉

I'm here Sarah =)

Well we decided bugger waiting couple months and we are just gonna carry on. If they are due same time at least we have a years worth of saving for presents haha.

Sorry forgot to update i did preg test it was neg. Bod is still out of whack I think as im still waiting to ovulate or signs of it. Had no ewcm (usual sign of ov) well hardly any cm since bleed finished actually. Had niggles of pain but that's it. Hope I doesn't happen next couple days as oh is away haha

I have a girl and I didn't get sickness till I was 14 weeks and then the next 8 weeks were hell. Nothing stayed down not even water. Was put on tablets.
Right at the beginning I ate sweets and crisps mostly ready salted. Then it was sausage rolls and hot cross buns and grapes. Went off tea ( soo gutted ) and the heart burn was horrendous I was going through 6 pints every 2 days. Had it constantly through the pregnancy but it got really bad the last 3 months . Missy was born no hair but her skin was amazing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"