Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
great lines hun =)

mine are still soooo faint having a real job seeing them so im holding off testing till friday ordered some superdrug tests again hopefully wont be a repeat like last time. xxxxxxx

Thanks ciz don't forget it takes ages to see progression on ICS so don't worry just wait til you see that fab line on a Superdrug test! I'm going into town today so I might grab one too:) xxx

Not a good line on a 25 test....a great one id say!!! Looking good!!! x

I've just caught up with your post,sorry about last month but definately hoping this is the sticky you've been waiting for xx

Thanks Sarah please, please let it carry on!! I must admit on looking at count down to pregnancy it does seem like a good line for 14dpo considering most are only getting strong lines on v sensitive tests, really trying not to get my hopes up I know it can change anytime but for now I'm still pregnant, cm is completely clear :) xxx

I've just caught up with your post,sorry about last month but definately hoping this is the sticky you've been waiting for xx

Hi Mrs n, thanks so much I really hope so, how are you? Xx

Still waiting for peak on monitor but lines looking good so fx for tomorrow,after the chem in jan just want a sticky bean x

Thanks ciz don't forget it takes ages to see progression on ICS so don't worry just wait til you see that fab line on a Superdrug test! I'm going into town today so I might grab one too:) xxx

ah i hope so hun. really am hoping this is our month. they still got the deal on too xxx

Still all looking good Becks :) will be waiting for today's test :) coz hope your lines get darker soon and mrs n that sticky beanie is coming your way xx

Thanks ladies I hope I can get a couple on that deal Ciz! Mrs N I really hope this is your month, it took me 6 months to get pregnant before then I changed my diet completely and have fallen twice in a row, I'm sure its got something to do with it cause it was taking so long before Xxxx

I was eating a lot of refined stuff, some junk etc my diet wasn't good really! Me and dh cut out all carbs and are eating mainly protein and veg/salad, he's lost so much weight! Mine has stuck this past week, we eat the same meals a couple of times over but he's such a good cook I love everything he cooks, it must have something to do with it cause it took months to fall before! I'm keeping it up still though just adding slightly more food than I was eating so not dieting but healthy eating for sure:) did a Superdrug test today, only bought two so will save the other and prob do sat. 15 dpo today. Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150311_165938~2.jpg
    IMG_20150311_165938~2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 20
Amazing line!!

If it makes you feel any better I never got lines as strong as yours even past 14dpo and the product of those lines are currently destroying my living r2o2kdkerkrkrkt403+++++++++++++++++++

yeah...keyboard too lol... x.................

Yipeee what super lines for 15 DPO !! Not at all like last months , they never got near that dark . So zero carbs ?? Including all bread pasta etc ... Everything ? So want dinner like steak and salad , grilled chicken and salad ? Can you have dressing ? Lol..

Fab lines hun =)
has that bleed/brown discharge gone now? Xxxx

my OH tried that sort of diet before very little to no carbs he lost 1 stone in 2.weeks crazy.

Lol Sarah you do make me giggle, thank you xx
Thanks Dreamer hope you're OK xx
Regina that's it exactly, nothing refined just fresh chicken, tuna, eggs etc for protein then loads either salad or veg, dh does an amazing stirfry with chicken and veg and soya sauce small amount of cheese, only carbs I have are Ryvita at lunch but dh won't have any at all! He lost 11lb the first week! We do have dressing if we have salad so not so regimented I hate dry salad, olive oil is OK too, it must of worked cause I've never got pregnant two cycles in a row plus I took 50mg b6, 15mg zinc, 500mg Vit c combo as I read it helped with progesterone, apparently refined sugars make a hostile environment for the embryo. We do have a day off on a Saturday though I couldn't do it 24/7 I love Saturdays. I know even though I don't feel pregnant I have to admit the tests are good so while I'm trying so hard not to get attached the hope is creeping in xxxx
Ciz thank you I can't wait to see your Superdrug test! I'm going to wait til the weekend to do the other one, I'm so scared of them getting lighter! Yes cm has been clear last couple of days thankfullyXx

Sounding like a really positive cycle this...literally!! I have such a strong feeling this is it for you now...omg so excited!!! x

Sounding like a really positive cycle this...literally!! I have such a strong feeling this is it for you now...omg so excited!!! x

Second this =) =) =) excited for you hun xx

Omg ladies I am so so hoping you are right! Xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly