Positive Test at 11dpo But No Symptoms, Worried:(UPDATE New Pregnancy HB Seen at Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becks that sounds do able might just give it a try from next week. So happens I love salads , soya sauce etc . Sounds like a lovely diet lol.... And I like the idea of one day off a week :)

Its hard not to let the hope creep in especially with lines like that . This could be it girl :)

I really have to say I don't think I could go back to eating like we did before, I used to feel so tired all the time and I have IBS and fibromyalgia and the diet made both worse, it causes pain in your joints and exhaustion and eating like I did just made me feel worse! I must admit I love what we eat now and we always have something really nice on a Saturday night:) I def think its what's got me pregnant twice in a row! Lots of luck with it:) I'm going to miss testing today but I did an Asda cheap strip last night (bottom test) and it was darker than the last Asda test. I think testing every other day is much better but I will need to stop at some point! Last time the tests stayed the same for about a week and took ages to darken, I'm still reserved I think I will be til the scan but I'm much more hopeful than last time, just hope it carries on like this:) PMA! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150312_184643.jpg
    IMG_20150312_184643.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 26
feel very excited for you this time =) xxxx

Thanks love I just wish I had some reassurance! Its so hard not knowing if all is OK! Xxx

Lets look at it this way...you have absolutely no reason to expect it to be anything other than a healthy pregnancy :) each pregnancy is one in its own right. Have faith in your body :D

x

Sarah I wish I could bottle you and take you with me you always say the right things! Xx

Lol Regina yes I get so bloody nervous before, last time the tests took ages to progress. I did a Superdrug and an Asda, this time the Superdrug test line appeared immediately, last time it took about 30secs, still not a solid line but every test I've done with SD the lines not completely solid so not sure if that's the tests or me! The left side of the test is much darker than the control though. The asda test was darker too (bottom test on the strips) and is darker than the line I had at nearly 6 weeks last time, I'm 18dpo today. I think I'll just carry on every other day with the Asda tests and hope the line gets as dark as the control, then I'll stop! My mood is awful last three days! Like bad, bad pmt, and boobs v sore, tired but that's it no new symptoms as yet. Regina I read your post about seeing the consultant, what a lovely man I'm so pleased all is moving in the right direction:)xxx
How is everyone else, Ciz have your tests come yet? Xx

Attachments

• IMG_20350314_184043~2.jpg
    IMG_20350314_184043~2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20350314_183746~2.jpg
    IMG_20350314_183746~2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 10
Becks what a wonderful line :) I'm getting excited for you now :) and sore boobs , bad mood all great signs :) every other day sounds like a plan !!! Will you do any digital ones to see the words ?? Lol......

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20150314_202318.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20150314_202318.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

My last test x
I must have been right originally with my ov dates so 12 dpo now.
I must be having a huge surge of hormones for last couple days been retching non stop and headache tonight.

Amazing lines on yours =) how you feeling? Xx
Xxxxx

Regina thank you, I won't do a digital but only cause I've read so much bad stuff about the weeks indicator and I don't want to get stressed about it! They had run out of Asda tests yest :( hoping they are back in so I can test tomorrow, they are always going out of stock so must be popular! Xx
Ciz I def see a line on that test can you see one in real life? I so hope so. Your symptoms are fab! And thank you I'm still trying not to get excited but I'm so glad the lines are good, I'm still same, moody, sore boobs and tired I wish id get a new symptom lol xxxx

cIZ I can see the line!! Congratulations!

Oasis - do you know about the hook effect? I mention it ias you are continuing to test. The lines soon will begin to lighten as the hormones are too high for the test.

Personally, if I was you and im not so feel free to ignore me lol....Id stop testing. You have amazing strong very positive lines right where I would expect to see them. Ive never ever had lines that strong!!

THIS IS IT!!!! X

Oasis. The lines are fabulous. So exciting. So happy for you. If I remember my mood was poor soon after + test. That I thought af was comming with sore boobs. So that sounds good.

Regina thank you, I won't do a digital but only cause I've read so much bad stuff about the weeks indicator and I don't want to get stressed about it! They had run out of Asda tests yest :( hoping they are back in so I can test tomorrow, they are always going out of stock so must be popular! Xx
Ciz I def see a line on that test can you see one in real life? I so hope so. Your symptoms are fab! And thank you I'm still trying not to get excited but I'm so glad the lines are good, I'm still same, moody, sore boobs and tired I wish id get a new symptom lol xxxx

Have you got a scan booked hun? Yeah hun there's a very faint line but it's getting stronger so fingers crossed we're going in the right direction =)
Honestly these symptoms are all new to me had nothing like this with my DD. Xxx

I'm very new on here and I would like a little help :/ I think I ovulated around CD14. I have a very regular cycle at 27-28 days. I had very mild twinges on my right side and one very mild period type camp. These happened started at 5dpo and completely yesterday at 10 dpo. I have been bloated and gassy. Butttt, yesterday and today, 11 dpo, I have gotten negative results. Could I still be pregnant?

Lol I would never ignore you Sarah! I know I'm pushing it and maybe soon the hook effect will arrive (I hope in one way!) But I feel as if I have to see that line go as dark as control I told dh id stop then, that's what I did with Brooklyn, tbh its mad I want to carry on testing I totally think I should stop too! Maybe if the next one tomorrow is as dark I will:) promise. That's if I can get any tests! Xxx
Ciz I'm so so glad your tests are getting darker that's amazing I'm so so pleased for you xx
Heather how lovely to see you here, you've been so supportive and haven't stopped believing even when I didn't! Thanks love xxx
Lash it may well be too early, what tests are you using? I had a v v faint line on a 25miu test this time, I've also had implantation cramps, this time I had no cramps but I did have slight implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed for you! I got my positive a couple of days after my cramps stopped in past pregnancies xxx

Oops forgot to say if I make it to 6 weeks (week on Tuesday) I will ring epu and ask for a scan:) 'xx

I'm here for you. Keeping positive oasis. My weekly turn over day is Tuesday as well. So I'll be able to remember you always. lol.

Bless you:) xxThanks Heather its so appreciated it really is, you ladies keep me going. Well boobs are becoming incredibly sore, I guess that's moving in the right direction, by this point last time it was fading so its some comfort that they are so swollen and hurt so bad! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"