Positive Test

rissah45

Reaction score
I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it showed positive right away, my family is really excited and I want to be too but I keep worrying. I want to tell my ex boyfriend but I feel like if I say anything I'm just jinxing it or I don't want to look "crazy" if it's not true. I have to wait a week before I see my OB and I'm worrying so much I don't want there to be something wrong or it come back that it's false. I guess it's normal to worry huh? Am I the only one that worries and looks for any reason to find something wrong? I don't know I guess I just want to get this off my chest, because I can't really talk to my family about this, because I feel like they don't understand the need to worry. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got this off my chest.

I alway used to worry hun but dont worry its normal :) If you ever want to talk you can message me <3

Worrying about a pregnancy is completely normal. It doesn't even matter whether it is your first or your tenth, you still have this feeling. I've had five pregnancies and had anxiety with each one. I don't think it helped my morning sickness, to tell you the truth, but once I started feeling those little kicks, the sickness went away and the worry eased greatly. Congrats on your :bfp: and happy & healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->