Positive than negative

pokkk

Reaction score
Hello did this on Sunday morning got faint BFP next day tested with 3 different brands and all negative. Do you think that is false positive? X

IMG_20190609_071411.jpg IMG_20190609_070624.jpg IMG_20190609_070625.jpg

I actually see a line in the better pic and i am one to tell you if i don't. You can't compare tests because they all have different hcg levels like 10,25,50. Wait 2 more days and use same brand. It should be darker then. Xo

I actually see a line in the better pic and i am one to tell you if i don't. You can't compare tests because they all have different hcg levels like 10,25,50. Wait 2 more days and use same brand. It should be darker then. Xo
Thank you very much, I really appreciate x
Will do that

Did these two this morning, not sure if i can see anything
Please help ladies x

IMG_20190611_072123.jpg IMG_20190611_072202.jpg

Something seems to be catching my eye. Good luck!

That frer is not negative there is a faint line I can see it. Can also see faint lines on the other tests. Good luck hon hope they get darker

That frer is not negative there is a faint line I can see it. Can also see faint lines on the other tests. Good luck hon hope they get darker
I do hope they will get darker
Just wanted to say big thank you for supporting me xx

First pic looks like evap line
No line in frer. Patience is something we never want to hear.
Maybe needs longer.

Little update, did digital this morning NOT PREGNANT but keep getting these still, not very visible when dries so I am not sure now

IMG_20190613_110500.jpg

Are you going to take one each day till af or a positive? These are all negative. Buy the dollor store test at least, these rarely show bfp till like day before af!

Are you going to take one each day till af or a positive? These are all negative. Buy the dollor store test at least, these rarely show bfp till like day before af!
I was planning to test until positive or af but this is too annoying, not going to be bothered anymore
Thank you for your help ladies x

I can see a line on the wet test. I definitely see something on that Frer as well.
Those IC tests took ages to get dark with me. I think they will still showing very very faint lines a day after my missed period.
Really hope u get some answers soon hon.

I can see a line on the wet test. I definitely see something on that Frer as well.
Those IC tests took ages to get dark with me. I think they will still showing very very faint lines a day after my missed period.
Really hope u get some answers soon hon.
Thank you very much hon xx
It is so frustrating not to know :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"