Positive then negative?

Missgtb95

Reaction score
Hiya, I am not currently TTC and am on the combined pill, I was due af on Wednesday 1st April but started to have a bleed on Friday 27th march which was very light in comparison to normal. So on the off chance yesterday I decided to test with eBay cheapie which I would say is a clear bfp, BUT I did another yesterday afternoon and got a negative, so passed it off as being too diluted, did another this morning and another bfn. whaaat is going on?

IMG_20200403_153542.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you might have had a early loss (chemical pregnancy). Could be there was a little hcg left in your system to pick it up when you got the positive but now it's gone down to zero. Test again if still worried.

Sounds like you might have had a early loss (chemical pregnancy). Could be there was a little hcg left in your system to pick it up when you got the positive but now it's gone down to zero. Test again if still worried.

Jessabear, yeah I did think of that, but I tested two days before the bfp (when I was still spotting) and it was negative so would that still Indicate a chemical? I thought if it was a chemical I should have got a positive before that one, I have been testing on and off since before the bleeding because of having sore boobs and headaches which are unusual for me, so surely if it was a chemical pregnancy I would have got a bfp before that one? Ohhh I don't know lol

Jessabear, yeah I did think of that, but I tested two days before the bfp (when I was still spotting) and it was negative so would that still Indicate a chemical? I thought if it was a chemical I should have got a positive before that one, I have been testing on and off since before the bleeding because of having sore boobs and headaches which are unusual for me, so surely if it was a chemical pregnancy I would have got a bfp before that one? Ohhh I don't know lol
I'd say test again in 5 days and go by what that tests says. It's strange that you've only gotten 1 positive test and the rest all negative . So somethings going on. You could be pregnant or not.. I'm not a doctor so can't tell ya exactly what's going on. Hope you get the outcome u want. Also being on birth control chances are low at getting pregnant at all unless you didn't take you pills right.

I'd say test again in 5 days and go by what that tests says. It's strange that you've only gotten 1 positive test and the rest all negative . So somethings going on. You could be pregnant or not.. I'm not a doctor so can't tell ya exactly what's going on. Hope you get the outcome u want. Also being on birth control chances are low at getting pregnant at all unless you didn't take you pills right.

Thank you, I will test again in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->