Positive Thoughts Thread!

Molly is about 3/4 poodle and 1/4 shih tzu. 'Shih Poo' for those who like 'designer' breeds. She turned 2 in March. She had her checkup at the vet, and she's just over 8lbs now :)

Aww how cute bless her :D

How was everyones weekend OH got me a moonstone bracelet as a belated anniversary present and I love it!!!

Hope you guys are doing well x

Its still the weekend for us. Canada Day was yesterday so we have Monday off :)

Happy Belated Anniversary!! Moonstone....I hear those have special properties ;)

But they are very beautiful as well.

Our friends announced their pregnancy yesterday. Though I found out over a week ago through the grapevine. It hurts a bit but they have been married for 3 years and dating forever before that so I am sure this is planned. Maybe their good luck and happiness will rub of on us!!!

Oh I know I was teeling OH the other day I just think its that time of year again when everyone gets pregnant (except me of course :dohh) one of his colleagues girlfriends is pregnant and at they nurery Im working at one manager is on maternity leave, the other is 4 months gone, one assistant is also on maternity leave, another thnks she may be pg and the another had a loss on friday which was heartbreaking to watch :nope:

In other news Im going vegetarian and me and OH have spent the weekend making some hopefully not too future plans as hes trying to quit smoking again so hoping to start the week on a positive note.

I was vegetarian for 5 years. It really is easier when you do it as a couple. Good luck with that. There are lots of protein options these days... and sneaky ways to get all that you need without feeling like you miss something. I wonder some days if I shouldn't go back just to lose some weight and feel healthier.

OH loves meat way too much lol so for now its figuring out meals to keep us both happy. A girl I went to school with was like that shed go vegetarian for a couple months to loose weight and then stop :haha: So far I do feel better but the last couple days my bbs have been so sore and today my head feels like its splitting :(

Hi ladies

ive been absent for a bit. just wanted to not think about TTC or NTNP or whatever for a while! ive been making myself really busy and just focussing on other stuff.

I was at a friends wedding yday and it made me realise how happy i am to be Mrs Lang and just cant wait to be expecting a little Lang he he!

I enjoyed reading your posts and catching up with your news. I have a cocker spaniel called Oscar, he is 4 and is my little baby boy!!then two weeks ago i bought two baby rabbits (Dominic and Dexter)for my daughter she and I have been having a great time getting to know them :)

i have no idea where i am in my cycle as i threw my diary out in a bad mood LOL
but who cares???!!! imeither pregnant or im not, all the other stuff doesnt matter!

xxxx

Hey Merli great too see your in a good mood your soo right stressin wont make a difference so just be happy :D

My friend is getting married in 13 months on tuesday, im just hoping Im bringing a bump on the day lol :haha:

Hey Merle! I was hoping everything was OK with you. I keep track of my cycle so I am not caught by AF unexpectedly.... that is a fear of mine always has been.
I started temping the other day to start a record so that once my sister moves out I may start opk's in anticipation of the one year mark. I would rather start that now than wait for a doctor to tell me. I still won't let it dictate the times we BD. I can't bring myself to that point because its already a bit stressful. AF is due on wed-fri depending on my cycle this month...even tracking it can't predict it since I vary so often LOL

Ah well. If this migraine would go I would feel pretty good. In 3 weeks we leave and about 3 days after that I'll be a Mrs too! So excited :)

Also...I adore bunnies and the names you picked are great!

I knw where i am now. AF arrived today lol
Maybe i'll track it again but i shall need to buy a diary first :winkwink:

Im starting fresh with my positive attitude. need to get back on the healthy eating wagon and start taking my pre natal supplements again as everything has been forgotten about as i was in a huff:dohh:

only 3wks??? that will Flyyyyyy by!

Not that it should be a big surprise but OH proposed yesterday. In honour of our 3rd anniversary he recreated our first date and got down on one knee where we had our first kiss!

Not that it should be a big surprise but OH proposed yesterday. In honour of our 3rd anniversary he recreated our first date and got down on one knee where we had our first kiss!

Yay!! Congrats!! :happydance:

And my step dad got out of isolation today. Good news week for me!!

congrats on the engagement ;-)
not long to go now!! x

I am out of positive thoughts. After many fading line on hpt's, and a negative at the clinic, I still have 11 days til AF is due to find out for sure if this is chemical. Anyone have some positive thoughts I could borrow?

I am out of positive thoughts. After many fading line on hpt's, and a negative at the clinic, I still have 11 days til AF is due to find out for sure if this is chemical. Anyone have some positive thoughts I could borrow?

Sorry to hear that it may not be your month... but if AF comes, that's a fresh nest ready to try again!

And a faint positive is still a positive... it means at least things are working. (it still hurts, but that's how I look at what I believe was my mc a few years ago, never tested because we weren't trying but all the symptoms were there looking back)

But, as other ladies say, you're not really out until AF shows. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->