Positive Thoughts Thread!

congrats on the engagement ;-)
not long to go now!! x

Nope not long at all! A week away, we just got my band tonight. OH will use his father's band, its a perfect fit. This feels really real now!:happydance:

@JCombs :hugs:it may still be too early to show a strong positive if your nnot due for another week.

@ Tsyhanochka Wow time flies I cant beleive its only a week away already!!!

Got our FS aapointment tomorrow so I hope thas helpful and handed in my folder on friday so just gotta wait 2 weeks too if I've passed my course fx :D

Good luck at your appt yammas! Hope they give you some answers and easy fix options! Fx for you.

Thanks hun but wasnt that smooth sailing unfortunately, when we were seen they had none of our results in our file so we had to wait 20 mins for them to find OH sperm analysis and I've got to go to my doctors and request my results myself, they said based on OH results our only option at the moment is IVF which we either have to pay £3000 for or wait 3 years as im considered too young :dohh: so now weve gotta go back in 3 months for a second load of tests to see if theres any improvement so we can try something else. :shrug:

Oh no! Was your oh sa not good then? Why would they not do the consult as a couple? So strange.
I hope you get some answers because that's a ton of money!

I know we already discussed it and we would opt to adopt over paying for treatments. We'll see if the time comes for us.

Hope your results come back better next time!!!

:hugs:

Sorry should have made that a bit clearer we were seen as a couple but all my results were normal and because they didnt have them there to verify they couldnt really plan anything until theyve seen them. OHs analysis came back abnormal but we didnt know he had a low count too so he was a bit upset about that but hes ok now :thumbup:

We live in the uk so we can get nhs funding in 3 years time where well get 3 free cycles unless we can pay for it ourselves, I'm not sure what wed do if it came to that.

Not sure about adoption but Id love to be a foster carer but thats something I'd like to do later in life as theyd probably consider us too young for that too :dohh:

In other good news I PASSED!!! :happydance: got the phone call today to say I can go pick up my folder tomorrow so now I just have to wait for my certificate to come through and can start the job hunt on monday :D

Hope your ok x

That's wonderful Yammas congrats on passing, what is your field of study/work again?

Sorry to hear your OH has some swimmer issues. Fostering is a great idea, I thought about that but realized It'd be hard to give the kids up if that time came. But that's great that at some point you'll get to have 3 treatments covered. We're not that lucky here, we get tests covered (I think) but nothing beyond that. Have hope, maybe they can suggest some things to do in the mean time that work. FX'd

good luck on the job search!

I work in childcare Im now a fully qualified nursery nurse but I can also work as a nanny or in a childrens home or even train to becaome a midwife so now I just need to decide what I want to do.

I know that it would be hard to give them up especially if we have them for a while but there is always the option to adopt them if we become really attached but the process for adoption over here is so slow and complicated its rediculous really.

So back from our trip. Successfully hitched. Family is warming to the elopement.
Positive thoughts this month. DH and I are committed to BD until my temp spikes. I started temping because I wanted a record for the dr if we need to see them about this. Have opk too but not used them yet as my sister lives with us still and I don't want her seeing them. I know that moves me into ttc and not ntnp but maybe when we know I ovulate for sure I'll relax again!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!

I've also started temping. After all the confusion and devastation we've had over the last few weeks, I want to feel at least somewhat in control. My chart is a little goofy though. I think I have finally calmed back down into ntnp, but it's a very watchful ntnp....:haha:

:wedding: Congrats Tsyhanochka glad to hear everything went well

jcombs35 so sorry to hear about your loss i was really hoping that this was it for you big :hugs: hun

haavent been on for a while still job hunting soo thats been a useful distraction although its irritating me that my certificate still hasnt arrived. I was the same with the watchful ntnp I dont temp by I track my cycle and was always trying to make sure we had sex on the right days whereas OH isnt as enthusiastic so Ive given up stressing about it fully ntnp itll happen in time. (i hope)

hey ladies, just wanted to check in with you., It's been awhile.

I'm on cycle 12 now. Just got back from my GP and she's sending me off for an ultrasound tomorrow and then some blood tests on CD21 so Nov 5th. So we'll see if there's anything wrong hopefully not. but it's a good feeling to be proactive into getting an answer. It's coming up on a year since we started NTNP so for me that's long enough.

Hope you're well.

hello ladies, been a looong while since ive been on here.
firstly congats on being a married woman Tsyhanochka best of luck at the docs.
jcombs35, sorry to hear your news, bigs hugs to you xx

I thought id been caught at one point, had a 43day cycle and was going mad with negative results then AF came and i thought it was the end of the world. decided the best course of action was to ignore poor hubby for the best part of 3weeks as if it was his fault lol!!
just stopped tracking or counting anything as when im so unpredictible (26 to 43 day cycles,) whats the point???
hwat happens happens, eh?

hope u are all well xx

Jus came on today for thhe first time in ages and this thread came up glad to see ur all doing ok :D

@ Tsyhanochka; good luck with all of your tests hope everything turns out ok fx.

@ Merle82; I know how you feel we just have sex evey other day as its annoying having to reset my ticker every cycle to find out my fertile days.

As for me, we had our second FS which was a waste of time so going back in january to get the results back from all of OHs tests, hes finally giving up smoking so hopefully well have a smokefree new year. :happydance: focusing on christmas and job searching as distractions.

Glad you ladies are doing well.

I think we may go back to ntnp after we get through some tests to make sure we are OK. But I'm a little concerned that things haven't happened yet as we are less than a month from the year mark. I'm not enjoying the lack of spontaneity so I think ntnp will be the preferable long term TTC route.

Hugs ladies!!!!

Jcombs...how are you doing now?
I don't see that you're temping so I guess that you're ntnp again?

Were almost at 2 years so to me its a bit reassuring to be able to say that at least we werent fully ttc. I know for a fact that putting pressure on my OH to have sex on certain days would only make it worse so ntnp is definately a better route for us, dont worry too much about labels and do what suits you and your hubby Tsyhanochka :)

eh hello? is that a BFP i see for u Tsyhanochka? :thumbup:

Im feeling really optimistic for this cycle. AF due 24th so baby dust and fingers crossed my way please ladies!

Hope everyone is well xxx

I haven't had a Dr visit yet but yes it is indeed a bfp :)

Maybe my luck will rub off on you ladies.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->