Positive Vibes Only Thread

Oh ya that's tough. Have you tried doing fine motor skill activities with him? That helped my nephew a lot with ADHD.

Haha aww well we get so invested in teams it kind of makes sense? :haha:

I think he has other issues we can't take him out or he screams on the top of his lungs I don't know if it's an over stimulating problem or a routine and doesn't like to be broken
We tried on Monday and he screamed so loud in Mcdonald's that the in laws had to take him to the van till we finished with the other kids who were quietly eating but it's the stares that bother me because they don't know what's going on but once he calmed down he was ok but he stayed in the van with grandma

I'm also working with someone about this so hopefully we get to the bottom of what he really has so he can be treated and we understand what's going on.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles with your little one Kaicecee, hopefully he can get the help he needs very soon!

Your charts are looking great ladies, I have my fingers crossed for you :)

Jacob is so loving so I know he will be fine

I think this symptom is too early at 4 dpo but had to run to bathroom to throw up,must be something I ate.

Aw that sounds tough. People can be so judgemental. But I can tell you, you are doing a good job. You are a wonderful mother. It will all work out in the end :kiss:

Almost passed out tonight got all sweaty felt sick I think it's my gallbladder I was suppose to get operated a couple months ago but choose to ttc

I'm so bloated now and feel a little crappy.

Boo. Drink water and take a nap. Even if it doesn't do a damn thing it's always enjoyable :haha:

Still no sign of the witch, I'm terrified of how hopeful I'm getting.

It's me that keeps putting my operation off it passes and I'm on my stomach Meds again just in case I get a gall bladder attack again.

I find my chart is weird and nothing like last month

Went to dollar store and forgot yo get some tests do won't be early testing phooey!

Hope to see some bfp soon

Happy:
I really hope af stays away and you get your :bfp: it sucks when your too hopefully and it's negative I've been there,almost made me crazy

So to add my symptoms I got a swollen right foot grrrr

omg lady, you are a mess!! I have those moments too haha. Are you still itchy? Try exfoliating and immediately moisturizing while your skin is a little wet. That usually solves it for me. Sometimes the dry skin gets itchier when you only moisturize, but if you exfoliate the old dead stuff off, then moisturize, you will have a fresh layer of skin with no flakeys to cause itch. What happened with your foot??

It's less swollen now have no idea what happened

Still itchy I did exfoliating and using baby oil and some oatmeal oil I have last night seems to help a lot less itchy but the weird thing is my skin wasn't dry to begin with that's why I didn't know what was going on.

**TMI**
Went to bathroom when I wiped I had a lot of cm twinged with a very light pink wondering if it's implantation since I'm only 10dpo and got a tiny bit of cramps I hope this isn't a bad sign

What do you all think????

So I feel a need to revive this thread for my own benefit. I have felt very down about this whole rollercoaster of a process, and need to keep my positive juices (among others) flowing.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature." -Marcus Aurelius

https://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af278/Annabel_Grinbergs/10155458_10152290425714694_6127705968181822956_n_zps3efcc8e8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->