Positive Vibes Only Thread

I did test and now I have a bigger problem that I need advice on...somewhat pregnancy relates but somewhat not...more relationship and I don't know who to turn to. I need some advice before I lose my mind

I did test and now I have a bigger problem that I need advice on...somewhat pregnancy relates but somewhat not...more relationship and I don't know who to turn to. I need some advice before I lose my mind

Ask away I'm here if you need.

It's actually a lot and this is a positive vibes only thread I don't want to do that:/ maybe I could post on one of the other boards? Just not sure which one

It's actually a lot and this is a positive vibes only thread I don't want to do that:/ maybe I could post on one of the other boards? Just not sure which one

I can give you my email/ or Facebook if you want.

You're fine dear. Feel free to share and we will be here to support you. ❤

I don't even know how to explain it...ok short story my BF and I were together 3 years, we split up for about 5 months and we got back together. It's like we picked up where we left off saying we want to start our family, get married and everything. He was ecstatic when I told him I was late and now it's like he is being distant...I haven't told him that I have tested or anything yet but he is telling me he thinks we moved too fast:( I don't even know how to feel about all of it. Says he is confused and scared that we are just going to split up again and doesn't think he can deal with getting "happy" with him and I and having to lose it all over again...we both made mistakes and it was a pretty rough breakup but there were a lot of out side factors that played a role in our frustration...I don't know. He says he still wants everything with me but needs time...I'm just a wreck:(

I don't even know how to explain it...ok short story my BF and I were together 3 years, we split up for about 5 months and we got back together. It's like we picked up where we left off saying we want to start our family, get married and everything. He was ecstatic when I told him I was late and now it's like he is being distant...I haven't told him that I have tested or anything yet but he is telling me he thinks we moved too fast:( I don't even know how to feel about all of it. Says he is confused and scared that we are just going to split up again and doesn't think he can deal with getting "happy" with him and I and having to lose it all over again...we both made mistakes and it was a pretty rough breakup but there were a lot of out side factors that played a role in our frustration...I don't know. He says he still wants everything with me but needs time...I'm just a wreck:(

I'm so sorry this has happened to you. First off he was having unprotected sex with you so what did he think was going to happen? I hate guys like that I'm sorry he's being like that but maybe he will think and realize it will all be ok,

Was your test positive?
I hope he realizes what he's got and get happy. :hugs:

Having kids is a huge life step. I bet you he is just thinking about it a lot. Men are so different from us. We talk things out, but men tend to stay inside of themselves and figure things out alone. Dint take offense. He is probably thinking about how he is going to support a family and so forth. Don't worry, he is just being a boy:kiss: But..... Was it positive? All of this is pointless for you to even think about if it is negative....

You know idk....I could have sworen I saw a faint line. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning just in case. Weird thing is just for grins yesterday I took an OPK and the line was just as dark as the test kind. I have heard you can get a positive when you are pregnant. Idk.

I don't think it's irrelevant if I'm not pregnant. I don't want him to decide to leave and not come back:( I mean we don't live together or anything yet.

Yes we were having unprotected sex, we have never used any kind of contraceptive.

I'm sorry but he really should know what he wants before wanting to have a family. I think if you are pregnant then you really need to have a serious talk,and if your not maybe wait till your both on the same page.
I'm in your corner and hope the best for you.

Afm:
Ovaries are so sore 1dpo same thing happened last month took a couple days to go away.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Oh I know. Like I said I don't mean to put negative stuff on this thread:( I just don't know what to do, I just feel lost. He talked to me on the phone and texted me all night and came over after work this morning at like 6 and hung out with me. He seemed to really enjoy our visit, idk I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens

I guess just see how it goes

When are you testing again.

So they changed ov date to Saturday so I think it's going to stick to that now the countdown begins

Yay for official ch! I really hope this is your cycle.

Jeska, you're fine. We are all here to support each other. I hope all is going better for you, and did you retest?

Thanks itkeept switching from fri to sat

I hope so too because someways when my 2 year old is hard to deal with I just want to give up...
He has issues and won't help him till he's at least 3-4 years old which is sad

What kind of issues will they not address yet? Doctors I'm assuming? Or teachers?

I know how sometimes when you think you can't go through it, you want to give up. But you have to remember that even with all the bad things in life, the things that stick out the most in our memory is happy thoughts, so when your lo grows up, you will remember all the good times, and you will never regret it (hopefully!)

I just feel bad for him I think it's adhd but no one will diagnosed till he's 3-4

So one of my favourite hockey players was traded and I cried like a baby wow hormones suck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->