Positive Vibes Only Thread

OhHappyZ

TTCAL
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I know ttc and the tww can be hard, but this is a positive only thread. We are here for each other, and we are here for us and our beans! Go ahead, dump all of the positivity here and just think about those two lines smiling back at you.

This is our cycle! We are going to catch!!

Lots of pink and blue sparkling baby dust to all of you! Sticky baby vibes coming your way!!:cloud9::baby::happydance::hugs:

Hello! :flower:

May I join? I'll be testing June 14th. Just got positive OPK today and I have a 14-day luteal phase.

Of course you can join!! Do you feel that healthy egg? This is your cycle!! Imagine that healthy egg meeting with his healthy sperm. You've got this!! Don't forget to breathe! And smile!

I am currently 7dpo and will be testing June 5, when I will be 13dpo.

I welcome all the positive vibes I can get!! :flower:

:dust:

StillTrying I'll throw all my positive vibes at you. Climb on top of the positive mountain and enjoy the views!!

I'm 1dpo today. Will test from 10 dpo I think...

Welcome glong!! What are some of the positive thoughts you have been having this cycle? Let it out ladies! Pour your positivity out. Send good out, get good in.

I'll probably not be testing as Wednesday I should be 13DPO and have never had an LP longer!! I ran out of tests so I'd love to test if I could!!! So I'm doing this the old fashioned way....waiting to see if AF comes Thursday!!!! If not I'll have tests arriving that day 😁

I'm feeling positive...weird after 5 years with no BFP to be positive but if you don't let light in you'll drown in darkness. And that's no fun. Just need to pick myself back up again if AF comes!!!!

So cautiously positive lady over here :) just in case...it's a long way back down again after all 😋😋😋

Oh I LOVE that you are doing it the old fashioned way! I believe testing can be more stressful than waiting, so I'm a waiter too haha. And yes! You have to let the positive light shine in, fill your soul with that light. Breathe it in, and breathe out all of the black negativity. There is only room for positive, glowing, sparkling light in your heart!!

I'm sure some of you have heard this before, or variations of it but I feel it's so true:

Your body hears everything your mind says - STAY POSITIVE!

I always try to tell myself that it's not too late and that I am going to be one of the 5%!

I'm LOVING your positivity so I'm going to join too. Waiting to ovulate yet but feeling positive that my bfp will come much quicker than my first two babies as I've learnt a lot about reading my body for signs of ovulation and I'm also charting, so not flying blind with irregular cycles

StillTrying, I love that quote! It is so true in so many aspects of life, especially TTC!

Tryingforthrd welcome! Isn't it amazing what our bodies do while we are so unaware?! Then when you start to pay attention to it it is kind of creepy, like this was happening all along and I never knew?! What else don't I know about my body?!

I had a midshower thought today. I was thinking about how my wedding flew by in a flash, and now I'm back from my week long honeymoon and even that is already fading so fast. So even if it takes us a while to catch, it goes by so fast. Why be bummy? You might as well enjoy every moment, because it will be gone before you know it. Just my thoughts before bed.

Kisses ladies!! Xoxo

https://motivatingmemes.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/positive.jpg

Ill be testing later on! If i am, babys due date will be my lg due date 6 years ago! Havent really had symptoms but i just feel like it could be! Due af today! Will let you know how i get on! X gla xx

hi ladies , I'll be testing on June 7th when I'm 13dpo.
Baby dust to all !:)

Welcome ladies!! How exciting you are already so far along in your cycles!! I am at CD5 so I have a while to wait!

AF DUE TODAY. So far nothing. I am gonna wait and see how today goes and probably test tomorrow....we shall see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->