Positive?

bumphope

Reaction score
I've taken an opk every day since AF because I don't know when I normally ovulate (this is my first cycle using opks).

Fertiity friend says I should ovulate at the weekend, but is last nights test positive, given that todays test is lighter than yesterdays? It's not as dark as the control line but I think I read that some ladies never get a test that dark?

Would love your thoughts, thank you.

Bottom test is cd5 and top test is today cd9. The quality from the iPad camera is appalling, hope you can see!

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi Hun unless the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line it's negative I'm afraid. Cd9 is early to get a positive thought I got negative up til the morning of my positive which was cd13. So don't worry you have plenty of time. Do you chart cm and cp? X

Ok, so maybe this is the start of it turning positive in that case? Not sure why, I just have a feeling I'm never going to see it go completely dark...... Presumably because it is getting darker, my body is actually doing something?!

Yes, I have been charting cm and cp, although neither really seem to be that consistent for me...

Thank you x

I thought the same Hun trust me it's frustrating. But I got a positive first cycle of charting so it can happen. Good luck xx

Oh good, that makes me feel,better, thank you. I'll just keep peeing and hope I see the dark line soon! X

Ye defo are you doing 2 a day? One morning one afternoon? X

Some ladies say its best to as you can miss you lh surge by only doing one if your surge is short. I got a positive in the morning but a negative on a mornal opk in the afternoon. So if you can its always best x

Ok, I'll give that a try.... Will see what happens through the rest of this cycle :) x

So today I am cd13, I've still not had a proper positive, but I had four days where the line was like it in the photo I posted, kind of 'half' positive where only a section of the test line was the same colour as the control line. Does that make sense?

Now the lines on the tests have almost completely gone away.... So does this mean I have ovulated? Or are the lines likely to come back and build up again to a proper positive later in my cycle?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"