positve opk 5 days apart! Please help!

Hey Ladies! I have not been temping but Im going to start on my next cycle. Still waiting on AF. If I ovulated near the first :) than AF would be due yesterday or today. If I go by 2nd :) than it will probably be more towards friday. Im going to test again on wed if nothing comes. This is all so confusing and I dont understand why its so hard. I just found out my dr does stricly gyn and not ob so I have an appt set up with a new dr on 11/28. Hopefully I can get some answers! Good luck to both of you and keep my posted. I'll be saying a prayer for all of us so we get our BFP's soon!!!

GOOD LUCK let me know when you test :) im trying to get a new dr. too i feel mine isnt really helping me, its such a pain trying to even get an apt. with doctors now a days... sigh... i have to agree this is all so confusing and hard, but hopefully it will all be worth it soon.:dust:

I think Im going to try the honey cinnamon thing! I love both of those things anyway so I might as well give it a try! I'll let you know tomorrow if AF doesnt come by then!

I think Im going to try the honey cinnamon thing! I love both of those things anyway so I might as well give it a try! I'll let you know tomorrow if AF doesnt come by then!

Yes try it.. come join the Honey and Cinnamon thread!!

Kros330, Any updates ? (Hope you remember me from the other post... Even I had two +OPKs couple of days apart)...

I had severe back pain/cramps post ovulation..But starting CD22 everything disappeared ! I have been feeling AF like cramps since this morning. So, I think I'm out this month. Planning to start temping in the next cycle.

GL to all ! :flower:

Kros330, Any updates ? (Hope you remember me from the other post... Even I had two +OPKs couple of days apart)...

I had severe back pain/cramps post ovulation..But starting CD22 everything disappeared ! I have been feeling AF like cramps since this morning. So, I think I'm out this month. Planning to start temping in the next cycle.

I had very light spotting starting on wednesday which would be my normal start day. AF started in full force this morning which makes sense. It means I probably ovulated the day after I had the 2nd positive opk(so today is exactly 14 days later!) Im just glad to know that it was a regular cycle and my body tried again if it didnt' work the first time! Its weird because I more of the bloating and cramps with the first positive and just some spotting with the 2nd one. I'll just have to see how this cycle works out! Good luck!

I had very light spotting starting on wednesday which would be my normal start day. AF started in full force this morning which makes sense. It means I probably ovulated the day after I had the 2nd positive opk(so today is exactly 14 days later!) Im just glad to know that it was a regular cycle and my body tried again if it didnt' work the first time! Its weird because I more of the bloating and cramps with the first positive and just some spotting with the 2nd one. I'll just have to see how this cycle works out! Good luck!

Sorry about AF :( . GL for BFP very soon :flower:

Yes. I'm glad to know that the body tried again when it didn't work the first time. May be the same would've happened to me as well this cycle. Waiting for couple more days before I could test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->