Possible BFP Cycle? With Photo updates *TMI*

Azasha

Reaction score
Greetings Ladies! :flower:

It's been almost half a year I have not been active in here.

Been busy moving into our new humble home.
With renovations juggling with works and also furniture hunting..
Not an easy months!

So I'm back and wish to share my days and hopefully this could be THE cycle to get my :bfp: So let's go! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I predicted using my CM that I've ovulated on the 26-27th June. Been pretty wet on the 27th, 28th and 29 the stretchy clear discharges! almost like egg white! :thumbup::haha::happydance:

We have be BDing since 10th June 2017, alternating nights till the 29th June 2017.

I start to have few symptoms.. So i assumed that I might be DPO 5 or 6 today.

- Been increasing urinating since 2-3 days ago with like 2.5hrs - 5 hours (being a nurse, we usually can hold up to 8 hours or per shifts.. LOL!)

- Abdominal Cramps - more of discomfort than pain for almost 5 days now.

- felt heavy on the abdomen area which lasted 2 days. Like Bloated!

- Nausea feeling back of the throat since 5 days, sour + iron like taste lasted 1 day.

-Gums are swelling every time i brush them since 4 days! And some blood stains when i brush! *New*

- Lower Backache, pelvic pain/aching - pain radiating almost to the intergluteal cleft (butt crack!) Couldn't sit down for long for past 2 days. today it subsided & able to BO.

- Constipated one day, Diarrhoea the other. Last night was constipated. This morning soft stool.. :wacko:

- Today felt my boobs are aching, especially my nipples, a slight rub on it cause pain! I don't usually have it during my pre period symptoms. *New*

- Notice some whitish thick discharges few days back on my panties. No itch or pain. More like blob/curd kind that lasted for 2 days.. Now I'm alil dry..

- Today, couldn't reach my cervix. I don't usually do this but out of curiosity, how should it felt like?

- Had hot flashes last night. My goodness.. I don't feel feverish but I do feel hot!

- Ate 3 hours ago, still hungry now, and THIRSTY!! :wacko:

- Been sooo emotional! Cry at elderly or abuse advertisements that involves kids.. *New*

- Arms and leg cramps started last night! Unlikely my usual pre period symptoms. *New*

There was once we BD, DH said that he could not enter fully.. Saying something was blocking the path down there.. I have never had any problems before on that. And he said it was slightly tight down there.. Any advice on that ladies?

I'm taking in Folic Acids & Pre natal Supps to prep my body.

I really hope this cycle is a miracle! Im going to celebrate my 3rd Year Anniversary and hoping to have this as a surprise for DH with my :bfp: news.

Did POAS since day 1 DPO because I'm afraid i might O earlier.. LOL! :bfn:.. Even today it's :bfn:. But last i did see a faint line but it was gone after 5 minutes.. Unsure if its faulty or too early..

Finger crossed & kindly share with me your symptoms too! :dust::dust::dust:

Would love to have a buddy on this journey! :hugs:

XOXO

Hi there! I am 6dpo today & have a had a few symptoms. 5+6dpo I have had lotiony CM. I have been tired, slightly crampy, and bloated. My newest symptom today is that I have 2 mouth ulcers pop up out of nowhere.

Good luck! I hope this is your cycle for a BFP :flower:

Hi there! I am 6dpo today & have a had a few symptoms. 5+6dpo I have had lotiony CM. I have been tired, slightly crampy, and bloated. My newest symptom today is that I have 2 mouth ulcers pop up out of nowhere.

Hi Buffyx!

Amazing! It's nice to know your symptoms! :flower:

Is the lotiony discharge something new to you for your regular pre-period symptoms?

Finger Crossed for you too! :dust::dust:

Hi Buffyx!

Is the lotiony discharge something new to you for your regular pre-period symptoms?

For me it seems very out of the ordinary. Im feeling hopeful!

Have you any experience with lotiony CM?

Hi Buffyx!

For me it seems very out of the ordinary. Im feeling hopeful!

Have you any experience with lotiony CM?

Hi Dear!

No I have not! My CM was most likely to whitish milk consistency. But Sticky and Stretchy! but this morning was a lil curd like. No smell or anything. When it was on the pantie, it dries out leaving a white stain. Hmm.. yes! I really hope this cycle is a miracle! :dust:

Hi ladies..

So today i suddenly had this discharges.. unsure if its clear stretchy or milky stretchy.. and my boobs n nipples are extremely aching.. especially when i accidentally rub it, the pain... :nope:

Anyone had this? Gonna BD again tonight in case its O night.. lol!! Do let me know if anyone knows!

Sorry for the TMI photo..

Attachments

• 20170704_181844.jpg
    20170704_181844.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members