Possible BFP? UPDATE:: Evening FRER.. Can you see anything?

someone23

Reaction score
Not too optimistic about the new frer. Anyone had any false positives? Don't want to get my hopes up. AF due on the 8th. So still pretty early

Attachments

• 2015-10-02 11.21.08.jpg
    2015-10-02 11.21.08.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 98
Thanks ladies. I see the line as well.. It's pink in person but I've read about so many false positives with this new frer

The one that curves like a little spoon for your peeing pleasure? :rofl:
If so, I got my bfps on those and they were definitely telling the truth. :)

Good luck!

I took this frer this morning... It's darker than yesterday. This one does not have a filter or any light changes as oppose to the one yesterday. I think I'm kind of getting my hope up as this is not a false positive. AF still 5 days away so vvv early. It's really really faint

Attachments

• 20151003_083938-1-1.jpg
    20151003_083938-1-1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20151003_083849-1-1.jpg
    20151003_083849-1-1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 86
I see it. You are definitely early. Can't wait to see it darkens up for you

Thanks ladies... So could I possibly say I'm joining you?

You can if you want but I personally watch the line darken and/or get betas done

Yaaayyy !!! I plan on doing a test every 2 days... AF due Thursday. I may just cautiously join if AF doesn't show..

I didn't join until my line was obvious to me and I had confirmation, esp since I don't trust these new frers. I like cb weeks (but last I checked they are being withheld for packaging) and fr gold digital for early digital testing.

Also, I had to click and zoom in to see if so I was originally going to post that I couldn't see so you might get some more I don't see it posts.

I didn't join until my line was obvious to me and I had confirmation, esp since I don't trust these new frers. I like cb weeks (but last I checked they are being withheld for packaging) and fr gold digital for early digital testing.

Also, I had to click and zoom in to see if so I was originally going to post that I couldn't see so you might get some more I don't see it posts.

Yes I know.. It's really early. I heard about the new frer... The fact that it's darker than yesterday kind of make me feel OK... But like I mentioned I won't be posting in first tri until I miss AF!! Then the like should be more prominent.. Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->