Possible implantation bleeding? Maybe early AF?

OasisJane

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I am new to this website. I was just wondering who has experienced implantation bleeding, cramps, etc and if you could give me some info on what it is like.

Last night (11 dpo) just before bed I had a small amount of pinkish cervical mucous when I wiped. I thought maybe AF was showing herself early this month. I have irregular cycles and just in the last couple of months started taking Provera to begin cycles and Clomid days 5-9. Anyways, it completely stopped after that. I did have some mild cramping through the night. This morning (12 dpo) my cramping stopped after I had discharge consisting of a glob (tmi) of brown, sticky cervical mucous. No discharge since then. I am however beginning to experience some cramping again. I did take a pregnancy test in the afternoon (not first morning urine) and it came out negative. Last month AF came about 14-16 days after ovulation (which was hard to pinpoint). This month I started temping during my Clomid days to have a clear view on when I ovulated. As of today my temp is still elevated.

Do any of you have experience in this? Is it possible AF is coming early? Is it normal to cramp after implantation? Do temps drop before or after AF starts? How long after implantation does a hpt show a positive pregnancy? Any information is helpful! Thank you so much and good luck to all of you TTC as well.

Here is my chart if it is at all helpful. This is the only month I have charted, so without comparison, it may be difficult to see exactly how accurate it is and to point out accidents. I would appreciate ANY input on the subject :)

I copied this from a post I made in a separate section, but thought the Two Week Wait category would be more appropriate. Today I am actually 13 dpo and have experience no more spotting or discharge.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc...p?d=2014-11-11&mode=a&ts=1416531878&u=5570312

Also, I thought it could be possible that I ovulated on CD 17 and not CD 13 with the thought that maybe I didn't have the hang of taking my temp accurately yet, causing some sloppy charting? Who knows.

I wish I could offer some expertise, and I know how you feel about wanting to believe anything that happens that is different (I'm doing that right now!), but sometimes on this site it's important to hear honesty...SOO, I had this last month - exactly the same. Small amount of pink when I wiped, then nothing. Then a brown discharge glob the next day. I was CONVINCED I was pregnant, as I never have spotting, and never have. However, the next day when af came full force I was devastated.

That being said, it depends on how far you are in your cycle. Implantation happens 6-12 days after O. A lot of women hope and want to believe that is what they're experiencing, but not a lot of women actually get it.

This could be your bfp!!! But it could also just be your body being confusing. My fingers are crossed for you!! :)

Thank you for your input! It's all just part of the whole waiting game any way you look at it I guess Lol early preg symptoms are all too similar to AF symptoms, which can be annoying. Right now, I'm expecting AF to show up because of the cramping. I've just never experience spotting before a period, but then again I have always had irregular periods, none like the other. Anyway, thanks again for responding :) Good luck to you!

Good luck to you as well!! And you do never know, it could very well be IB! Let us know! :)

Thank you. Last month my Luteal Phase was 15-19 days long, so I'm just gonna wait it out before testing again. I ovulated earlier this month, so I'm not sure how long this will drag out. I hate not being regular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->