possible tmi boob/nip ?

tayl0r

Reaction score
Tried posting this in 2ww with no luck :/

So I'm about 9dpo. Since o day I've had sensitive/sore boobs (normal) usually subsides within a day or two then starts again day or two before af. However this cycle they havent stopped at all. Also, theyre never this tender. Everyday, all day. Mostly left side but occasional right side too. SO very tender, no matter what I try and the past couple days its been radiating to my underarm also. There's also been random shooting "pain" but it doesn't hurt just ache. Soo tender and kinda tingle/burn?? The feelings are around the whole thing and especially on the bottom up to and through nip.

Tested this morning and BFN on frer.

Now about 14 hours later they're soooooo sore and burning like crazy. Definitely feeling fuller. Now the strange thing ive noticed is that around about 1/2 of my nip is about a shade darker in color (only circumference) and its raised?? But nip is not erect.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Ive never had this before

(SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG!)

My bbs do something different almost every month. I'd love to tell you it's a good sign - it might be! - but it could be PMS too. Hang in there and wait until AF is late to test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->