Possibly back earlier than I thought

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Been admitted today and first steroid shots given today at 30+1 had hoped to get to maybe 34 weeks but will just need to take it day at a time x

Oh missus :hugs: stay put little one!

Thanks all they are hoping to keepe going as long as is safe had both rounds of steroids cannula etc as so far an incubator free in NICU my bp is up sp now on the blood pressure meds and stuff it's just a case of what gets me first the pre eclampsia or probs with baby's heartbeat and movements they're not overly happy with so could be anytime really fx next few days as every day counts. Just tell that to my poor sore butt from being chained to ECG almost all of last night and today grrr x

All the best. Stay in there little one! :)

Good luck, I hope they can prevent delivery for as long as possible

Baby scheduled for delivery tomo some point.

Why oh why do they call it an ELECTIVE section who I'n there right mind chooses to have their baby 10 flipping weeks early doh! X

Good luck and my thoughts are with you and ur little one, xx

Well I'm still here woo hoo my observations have settled down so they are gonna try give me another day urate levels through the roof but every extra bit helps x

Fingers crossed for you, every day helps! At least your in the right place and you've had the steroid injections!

Well baby's here came at 1.06pm weighing in at a good 3lb 6 for his 30+4 age no name yet not met him yet as still very I'll myself can't wait tho. so far only needing CPAP but it's still very early he was waiting on X-ray last we checked in x

Well baby's here came at 1.06pm weighing in at a good 3lb 6 for his 30+4 age no name yet not met him yet as still very I'll myself can't wait tho. so far only needing CPAP but it's still very early he was waiting on X-ray last we checked in x

Congratulations Hun, good weight little man. Welcome to the world x

Congrats on your little man x :)

Congrats! :) I know you must be anxious to finally meet him. I hope he continues doing well. His weight is fantastic!

Just a wee update on baby Daniel he was a wee trouper with his breathing for a full 24 hours before they had to ventilate yesterday afternoon he coped very well with the procedure and otherwise is very stable they did need to turn the oxygen on the ventilator up during the night but it came down a peep today.

They have finally moved me out of recovery 2 days later and onto the ward although the pre eclampsia was severe and with the amount of fluid I've developed a chest infection and taking longer to recover from the section as I wasn't able to mobilise sooner so feeling a bit sorry for myself which is to be expected I suppose xx

congrats on the birth of ur little boy, Daniel is a lovely name. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->