Possibly over reacting but could I be pregnant?

ellydu

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am on cerazette birth control which is a mini pill that stops u bleeding altogether. I've been on it for almost 4 months and a fortnight ago I was out in town for a drink with my friends and I ended up really drunk so the next day I was sick and didnt take my pill till 6pm the next day when I usually take it at 8am every morning without a break. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex everyday and now (2 weeks on) I have cramping and bleeding. Not a heavy bleed, more like light spotting. I have a very bloated belly an just feel crap in general. Anyone experienced this before on this pill? Could there be a possibility of pregnancy or am I just over reacting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Xx

Iv heard that with that pill some women can bleed off and on and theres no actual pattern to it sometimes they wont bleed for months then have a random bleed. I dont know that you would get pregnant from missing just 1 pill but then stranger things have happened. all the best to you xx

I suppose I'm just scared of history repeating itself and being left a single parent to two kids. Will just need to stop being so paranoid. Thanks for your reply xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->