Post Christmas Blues

Phantom

Mommy
Reaction score
https://www.scarymommy.com/post-christmas-blues/

So what stage are you in? :cry:

Me too! I think I'm in the depression stage :( I love all the build up and just feel so sad it's all over. I hate getting back to reality :(

I've been through all these stages.
Currently at depression loo. House is back to 'normal' which I'm pleased about but feeling so down about the start of January as we all have to go back to work/school and got a difficult few months financially :-(
Roll on September. September -December is my favourite time of the year!

I'm lucky that this year I've got baby to look forward to so this may be the first time ever that I haven't had post Christmas blues!

Acceptance already here!

We've had a rough Christmas. Well, Christmas was perfect but the weeks leading up to Christmas were rough so I'm kind of glad it's over this year. It all ended up okay but it was very stressful. I didn't get the same excitement during the time leading up to Christmas as I usually do. :(

I’m in the denial stage ! Found myself looking for Christmas things in Home Bargain today!

After New Years Eve I will be in depression mode !

Aw Amy sorry you had a stressful time. Hopefully next year you will get excited again . Stress can take over sooo much !! Hugs xx

I'm obsessed woth everything christmas. I watch Christmas films all year and this year I've set up park mastercard, a seperate savings account and the Amazon top up thing (which I only found out about recently on another Christmas forum) the lead up to Christmas is my favourite, but as soon as Christmas night comes...im so sad it's all over.

Do any of you ladies do anything throughout the year to keep in the Christmas spirit?

X

I'm at the depression stage, yesterday after work I walked past a house and it had the most beautiful Christmas tree, I actually wanted to cry :haha:

I'm in the acceptance stage.
I didn't enjoy Christmas all that much this year, neither did DD1. The build up was great but it just didn't feel like it at all. Whether it's because this house is less homely than our old, I don't know. I'm sort of glad it's over, but I'm going to miss the grotto. My cupboards and fridge are so full of "normal" food, it's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->