Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Morning / afternoon all,

Well its day 45 today (i was a day behind yesterday) and still nothing. woke up in a great mood today for some reason. :happydance: How is everyone else today?

Is anyone using the clear blue fertility monitor? I used have used it this this but have found i didnt O this month (well according to my monitor). I have used all 20 sticks and found from day 10 to day 24 i was very fertile but no o. Day 25 was very low and was the end of the 20 sticks (only able to use 20 in one month). I am hoping next months will be better as it will hopefully know a little more about my cycles. Although my cycles have varied ever since coming off the pill. Is there anything else i could try or do to improve my chances? Any suggestions very welcome. :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a nice Valentines weekend!!

xxx

Well ladies, just to let you know I am still around, CD 49 - not too sure what is going on :wacko:

Just waiting around now for something to happen, was sure I ov'd but no sign of AF coming today.. had some cramps yesterday and took a sneaky FRER but looks BFN

Boooooo!!

C'mon plutosblue you can do it, you can be the first preggy one of our thread!!! Please please please keep us posted on today's test! Be thinking about that now all day at work :haha: xxx

Hi struth, I wouldn't worry too much about spotting, it only goes on when you have full red flow. You may spot on and off for a couple of days and if you get at least a 10-12 day lp that will be ok. Hopefully it will right itself soon. Really is frustrating though isn't it this ttc stuff!? Hugs coming your way xxx

Hey staceyw10, i know its scary but at least you will know one way or another. Let us know how monday goes. When do u sit them? I've done aat too! :thumbup: I did wonder (was being nosey) which route you had gone down (ACCA/ CIMA)... I take it you work in practice? Good luck for the exams anyway xxx

Hey Mrs H!

I'll let you know how Monday goes however im feeling a bit more positive about it today :) I've also had a +OPK today, even got hubby to confirm incase i had line eye! The only thing that confuses me is that i think i had +opk a few days ago :wacko: lol

I currently work in Industry but want to work in practice, the difficult thing is that im on good money where i am and so leaving to go into practice at this level would mean a pay cut :growlmad: so i have to pass AAT (have my DFS exam on 23rd Feb) budgeting at end of March and then another one at start of May along with a 4000 word project to be handed in lol.
To make matters worse i also live on a farm and we've just started lambing and prob wont finish until April/May time lol so im a busy bee. My BFP would actually mean a rest!

Thanks for the advice struth and glad to hear af finally arrive-good luck this cycle. Would you recommend starting temping and opk now or wait until next cycle??

I guess it comes down to personal choice but I started mid-cycle (CD34) and managed to catch my ovulation (have a look at my chart - the link is in my signature. you will have to scroll down once you land on the page as I have just started a new one).

It also depends what you want to use them for - temping will only tell you when you ovulated after the event so its not much use for planning when to BD. However, OPKs will tell you that you are about to ovulate and so you can use these to plan. If you use both and check for CM then you can use all signs to pinpoint it better. It just depends whether you want to get that involved or not though!!!

Hi Ladies!

Still nothing for me...CD40. I think I'm going to pick up some Vitex today at the health food store and maybe some red raspberry leaf tea. Depending on how I feel about things tomorrow, I think I'll also make an appointment with the acupuncturist. I just want AF to come and I want to do whatever I can to get myself regular.

MrsHMW, I don't have a CBFM, but I'm thinking about buying one...I use the First Response OKPks, but they are quite expensive. I HATE peeing in a cup and then dipping things in it so I'm a little resistant to ICs. I was thinking about the CBFM, as I figured with the cash I'm shelling out for the FR OPKs (to have them say NOTHING, ha!), I may as well get the CBFM! How do you like it?

well a small update for everyone (and no, not regarding my cycle, still no ovulation. LAME) DH and I decided to become parents of a fur-baby and bought a puppy yesterday! I only had a cat growing up, so its very exciting and Im hoping she will take my mind off of the stress of TTC :)

well a small update for everyone (and no, not regarding my cycle, still no ovulation. LAME) DH and I decided to become parents of a fur-baby and bought a puppy yesterday! I only had a cat growing up, so its very exciting and Im hoping she will take my mind off of the stress of TTC :)

Cute! How exciting is that! I have two cats - love fur-babies! :happydance:

Whoo! Love fur babies! I have 2 dogs (one is only 4 months old). They will take your mind off TTC while you are chasing them around the house trying to get your socks back ;)

Hi, I am new to this. I stopped takin pill (microgynon) in dec 10, i am on second cycle now, 1st was 28 days long and ff said I O'd on day 19 giving me only a 10 day luteal phase, I am on CD17 now and not had a sustained temp shift yet so thinkin will O around day 19 again but who knows. I am totally paranoid cos been reading about short luteal phases and wondering if I have this prob or if it is just from comin off pill. I feel stressed all the time and cant think about anything else. Reading a few posts tho I am not alone.

When I was on the pill, AF showed up every 31 days about- it was nice knowing when she was going to show up!

My first cycle off the pill was 33 days... so we will see my cycle #2 brings!!

Oh and I have to add the pain was MUCH different- oh oh my goodness, so painful... I could barely stand it. and it lasted 5 days about. My DH was feeling so sorry for me!!

So FF predicted that I finally ovulated on the 13th but I am not so sure that I believe that since on the 13th I took my temp over an hour later than I usually do so of course it was higher. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Even if I did o my chances aren't good because we didnt bd till last night and before that it was like 6 or 7 days ago. Sigh...

Trishg21 - if you get another higher temp today then it looks like you might have. Have you thought about discarding the high temp to see whether FF keeps the O in?

Smiley-chef - I am all out of sorts too! I have just started my second cycle off the pill - my withdrawal bleed was heavy (just like it used to be when I was not on the pill) and so I thought that I might just slot in back to normal. However, I then had a 55 day cycle and the AF that followed was the lightest and shortest I have ever had - even lighter than when I was on the pill.

Has anyone else had this?

Hi ladies, hope everyone is good.

Cd10 for me and just got a high on cbfm fingers cross the agnus castus has sorted my cycles out a bit. Xx

Yeah my temp was back down to my coverline today. I think I will discard that high temp because I am pretty sure I didn't Ovulate that day.

Yeah my temp was back down to my coverline today. I think I will discard that high temp because I am pretty sure I didn't Ovulate that day.

hmmm Im no pro with charting but I agree that it doesnt look like you have O'd yet. Bummer. Hope it happens for you soon (and for me too haha)

Trishg21 - if you get another higher temp today then it looks like you might have. Have you thought about discarding the high temp to see whether FF keeps the O in?

Smiley-chef - I am all out of sorts too! I have just started my second cycle off the pill - my withdrawal bleed was heavy (just like it used to be when I was not on the pill) and so I thought that I might just slot in back to normal. However, I then had a 55 day cycle and the AF that followed was the lightest and shortest I have ever had - even lighter than when I was on the pill.

Has anyone else had this?

Yeah I had a much lighter and shorter bleed 2nd or 3rd cycle off the pill. But they seem to have gone back to normal now. Just the cycle length I need to work on now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->