Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

Yes definitely - let's keep in touch. I am REALLY hoping that this month I won't get any spotting if I do get AF...or anything at all if I get my BFP! :thumbup:
same goes for you - mega good luck!

I did read someone somewhere saying (apols if I am just repeating what's been on this thread!) that their doc's advice about getting their cycles back to normal after the bcp was to 'get pregnant' - here's hoping! :happydance: xx

Alright ladies, I'm finally joining in!

I came off Caziant (a generic 28 day pill) in January. I think I'm ovulating because I'm getting the pains and EWCM. However, I'm not temping or using OPK's, so I could be wrong. Anyways, month 1 of trying I had a 27 day cycle and a 13 day LP. Month 2 I had a 25 day cycle (with spotting) and an 11/12 day LP. So I'm on day 1 today and going out to get a vitamin B complex so that my cycle doesn't shrink any more! I didn't even realize this would be an issue. TTC is hard enough as it is!

I couldn't read the whole thread because it's huge!!! But in what I did read, I see there are other ladies going through the same thing. Has anyone had improvements with B6?

Yes definitely - let's keep in touch. I am REALLY hoping that this month I won't get any spotting if I do get AF...or anything at all if I get my BFP! :thumbup:
same goes for you - mega good luck!

I did read someone somewhere saying (apols if I am just repeating what's been on this thread!) that their doc's advice about getting their cycles back to normal after the bcp was to 'get pregnant' - here's hoping! :happydance: xx

Yes that's what my doctor said! She said the best way to sort it out was to get pregnant... but then she also said the more irregular you are the less likely to get pregnant... :( Pfff I hate Gps!

Oops, sorry Euro - stealing your doc advice!!:blush:

Pah to GPs too...from the sounds of things they can be a bit unsympathetic too to those who are concerned yet haven't been trying for a full year...I suppose those are just the constraints of the NHS, though, so we shouldn't grumble. Hard not to get too hung up on it though in the meantime!

Let's just REALLY hope we do it this month and prove them all wrong! xxx

Hi ladies. I've just been reading through some of the post randomly. I am just upset that I did not find out more information about BCP before getting on them. But then again, I guess at the time I was more concerned with not getting pregnant. I kinda wish that I would have gotten off of them when I first got married, so that I wouldn't have to go through what I am going through now that we are ready. From reading everyone's post, I am so afraid that it will take a while. I just stopped taking them last month and I am still waiting on AF to come. I know that isn't bad compared to some of the cycle lengths i've been seeing on here. It just really sucks when you are now ready and you have to wait for unknown reasons and for an unknown amount of time..

Hi ladies. I've just been reading through some of the post randomly. I am just upset that I did not find out more information about BCP before getting on them. But then again, I guess at the time I was more concerned with not getting pregnant. I kinda wish that I would have gotten off of them when I first got married, so that I wouldn't have to go through what I am going through now that we are ready. From reading everyone's post, I am so afraid that it will take a while. I just stopped taking them last month and I am still waiting on AF to come. I know that isn't bad compared to some of the cycle lengths i've been seeing on here. It just really sucks when you are now ready and you have to wait for unknown reasons and for an unknown amount of time..

Hi Ready :flower:
Don't worry that you've only just come off bcp. If you've started trying immediately then you might be one of the lucky ones who apparently have a higher chance of conceiving in the first month or two after coming off it - have heard that happens! Hope it does for you!

But do empathise...I got married in 2009 and wish I'd come off it then, rather than waiting another year before coming off it and then another six months using other protection (all before we knew we were 'ready' to TTC) - if I'd known it takes a lot longer than I thought to conceive, I would've started trying ages ago. then again, who knows - if I'd started earlier (when we weren't 100% ready) I might've got pregnant immediately and it would have felt too soon! There's no planning for this is there...it'll all work out, though - and I'd say as you might be in that magic time when you're more likely to conceive straight after coming off bcp, get BD-ing!! FX'd for you! xx:kiss:

good morning ladies... i have a updated chart..>> BUTTTT i took my temp really late.. instead of 515 am i took it a 11;00 am ... i woke up at 5 and i had to pee so bad and i didnt no what time it was so i had to wait till later.. i BD last night just to be on the safe side... i hope i got it this month..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php[/URL

if that dont work here is my chart...

chart on the 21.jpg

thanks yall:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
remember i took it 4 hrs later than normal... :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Welcome bythegrace:hi:

hope we are help to you... to me it sounds like your Ovulating.. but im not to sure bc we have TTC for almost a yr and i still cant tell when i O... Sorry.. lol..
im just charting for my Dr to see.. but as of last night i think i might have O:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Ready :flower:
Don't worry that you've only just come off bcp. If you've started trying immediately then you might be one of the lucky ones who apparently have a higher chance of conceiving in the first month or two after coming off it - have heard that happens! Hope it does for you!

But do empathise...I got married in 2009 and wish I'd come off it then, rather than waiting another year before coming off it and then another six months using other protection (all before we knew we were 'ready' to TTC) - if I'd known it takes a lot longer than I thought to conceive, I would've started trying ages ago. then again, who knows - if I'd started earlier (when we weren't 100% ready) I might've got pregnant immediately and it would have felt too soon! There's no planning for this is there...it'll all work out, though - and I'd say as you might be in that magic time when you're more likely to conceive straight after coming off bcp, get BD-ing!! FX'd for you! xx:kiss:

Well I guess I spoke too soon. AF decided that she would like to make her appearance not far after I wrote that post. Mixed feelings... I was hoping I was the one in a few, but it's okay. I can't wait to start trying again!!!! Good luck to you and everyone else!!!

SO SORRY ready- big :hugs: go out to u .. maybe next month sweetie :)

Has anyone looked at my chart by any chance?? i feel :blush: for asking that.. sorry:dohh::dohh:

welcome to everyone who has just joined!

Annie, a few of us commented on it on pg 42

SO SORRY ready- big :hugs: go out to u .. maybe next month sweetie :)

Has anyone looked at my chart by any chance?? i feel :blush: for asking that.. sorry:dohh::dohh:

Thanks! And I looked at it, but I have no idea how to do the charting... sorry that I am of no help.

I HEAR YA!!! It is very frusterating, stressful and sad. BUT, there are sooo many people who dont have problems after stopping BC so maybe (hopefully) you will be one of the many who have regular cycles and no problem getting prego. :)

Annie- If I were you I would probably dismiss today's temp. Because it was taken so much later, it probably isn't very accurate for detecting ovulation. I know when I was temping one day I took my temp 2 hours later then normal and it was much higher but because of that FF said I O'd even though I had not. As soon as I dismissed the temp it stopped saying that I had ovulated. That is just my opinion though, and my body could be very different from yours. Good luck!

Annnnnd guess what ladies, good news! Hubby's SA came back and it looks like we have some strong swimmers! :happydance: Nurse said she'd go over the exact numbers with me at my next apt. but that everything looked great! Such a relief! Now if we could just get me figured out...:blush:

Annie- If I were you I would probably dismiss today's temp. Because it was taken so much later, it probably isn't very accurate for detecting ovulation. I know when I was temping one day I took my temp 2 hours later then normal and it was much higher but because of that FF said I O'd even though I had not. As soon as I dismissed the temp it stopped saying that I had ovulated. That is just my opinion though, and my body could be very different from yours. Good luck!

Annnnnd guess what ladies, good news! Hubby's SA came back and it looks like we have some strong swimmers! :happydance: Nurse said she'd go over the exact numbers with me at my next apt. but that everything looked great! Such a relief! Now if we could just get me figured out...:blush:

FANTASTIC news! One step closer!

HI Ladies,

Not much going on with me still no sign of AF:nope: I am getting pretty bored of typing that lol.

Welcome to everyone that is new.

Ready - I feel tha same about BC but think I would of gone on it anyway at that age and thought pah to kids lol. Sorry about AF coming but good to know you have a cycle.

annie - sorry hun I don't temp so can't say anything, it looks all over the place to me but I know nothing about temping.

Trishg - that is great, glad things are finally going your way.

Trishg - good news! :hugs:!

Annie - I agree with Trishg on this one - I would either discard the temp that was taken late OR use the temperature corrector within FF (under data), enter the temp that gives you but put a note in to yourself so you know that it was adjusted so that you can discard it later if need be. I know that it probably not what you want to hear :hugs: How was your temp today?

thanks ladies for the advice.. FF hasnt Confirmed O yet... my Temp dropped to 96.71... that means im not ovulating!!! Man im gutted. My tits achy and im crampin and breakin out.. Im prolly about to start!!

HI everyone...I used to comment on this thread near the beginning....then took a break from BNB last month. However, I just wanted to give you all some 'hope'. For those that don't know my story, the quick version is I stopped BC in July 2010 and didn't get AF until Jan 2011. I was so happy when she came, then Feb came and went with NO AF and BFN's! I thought, here we go again....now how long do I have to wait to OV. I was so mad that I did all the things I didn't do in Jan when I thought I was finally regular, went to the dentist, finished a course I was working on, drank coffee/wine etc...I stoppped using OPKs and charting, I even stopped laying in bed with my feet up after sex!

Anyways, the day I go to leave for vacation I decide I should test just to make sure I would be okay to drink...and low and behold...I get VERY faint line on an IC, so I whipped out my Digital that I had been saving and sure enough 1-2 weeks! I could not believe and was in (still am ) in total shock. I thought I was for sure out since I had/am so irregular.

So please ladies...do not count yourselves out because you really never know!!! Good luck and loads of sticky :dust: to each of you! Just know that we will all appreciate our little ones sooo much more since we struggled so much. For the record I will NEVER go on BCP again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->