Post-pill irregular cycles support thread!!

I'm feeling really sick today!! Sweats, shakes, cramps, bloating and a whole lot more. Read on the net that it could be side effects of coming off the pill so I'm hoping I can get all those fake hormones out my system soon so that I can o and hopefully fall pg!! Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day!!!

aww hope you feel better soon anti
My tummy was upset yesterday and still is a bit today I need it to be better asap! :)

fluffette - my blood work is all in the 'normal' range as well. She wouldn't have been able to diagnose me with pcos if she hadn't done surgery 2 years ago. I'm thinking I'm on the mild side - even if I'm not I'm still thinking that because positive thinking is key!

Hope everyone is well!

Definitely! Got to keep positive. Just a waiting game now isn't it?

Any of you ladies use epo or agnus castus??

anti - I use AC, I was using it when I had my 159 day cycle so I thought it wasn't working and stopped but started it again last cycle and I o'd on cd17 but the cycle before without it I o'd on cd27 so not sure if my body is just sorting itself out or if it works but I am staying on it. Only taking it up until O though, I know some people say it is fine to take it all the way through but I would just rather not.

Good morning! How is everyone today? Hoping everyone is well!

I finally go AF of Sunday so I am on CD 4 and starting my 2nd round of clomid tomorrow! :happydance: Fx'd that this is our month!

Thanks mrsB. Im on cd15 but haven't o'd so I'm going to start taking it till I o. Hopefully that will be soon!!

I use ac or vitex as it's also known! I dunno if it's making a difference though!

Well the blood test from yesterday showed no OV so I've got my Medroxyprogesterone to take when the 2 month mark arrives next Thursday. Really not wanting to go to the gym tonight but I need to - I know I'll feel much better once I go.
/wave to everyone :)

Sorry to hear that Reba - how disappointing. At least though you have your meds to move you on to a new cycle. Let's hope you O next cycle - I have my FX'd for you.

Hello all. So I've made my mind up about my thermometer. It's rubbish!! I've been temping 10 days now and 6 of the temps are 97.18. Stupid cheap eBay stuff!! Need to get a new one but now I'm sceptical about which ones to trust!! Hope you're all doing well!!

We have one from the drug store - I think it was $10
It's not a basal but it works just fine. Go get another one and see if anything changes. It does seem very unlikely that your temp is the same for 6 days lol

Hey everyone! I'm back from my hols! I'm on CD 126 now after BC. Took a preg test and had a :BFN: not overly surprised! Booked in to see the doc next Thursday! I'm going to try and convince her to scan me but as "it's only 4 months" since coming off BC I think they'll hold it off until the 6 month mark! Any ideas what I can say to try and convince her to do it sooner? Does stamping feet work?? Crying?? Lol!
Boo, back to reality of temping and opking!
Xx

^^ they will probably give you some thing to kick start AF before doing any thing else, you could ask them to book you in to have bloods taken and see what they say? Hope it all goes well, good luck :hugs:

Hello all. So I've made my mind up about my thermometer. It's rubbish!! I've been temping 10 days now and 6 of the temps are 97.18. Stupid cheap eBay stuff!! Need to get a new one but now I'm sceptical about which ones to trust!! Hope you're all doing well!!

I got one from 'fertilityplan' on ebay they also sell on amazon and it works fine, i even used one last time i was TTC :thumbup:

Heidi do you use the celcius one or the farenheight one? I bought the farenheight one from them and it seems faulty to me.

Hi Heidi. Thanks for your reply! They have checked my bloods and their fine just waiting for AF naturally at the moment Have seen on here that some women have been given Provera / Northeristrone and it has induced a period but then nothing after that! Dunno what to do or say if they offer me that!

Anti - my basal temp was from BabyMad. It's in Celcius and was £12.00ish which some OPKs!

I had Norethisterone after a 150+ cycle (lost count) and it worked well for me i had a bleed after a couple of days from the last tablet and then my next cycle was 33 days :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that Reba - how disappointing. At least though you have your meds to move you on to a new cycle. Let's hope you O next cycle - I have my FX'd for you.

Thanks struth :) I'm hoping I'll only have to take the progesterone once. Combined with my new exercise plan I hope this whole somewhat regular cycle business starts soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->